41

..............................................................................................................................

Author's notes! 

Hey pups! So sorry you had to wait for a week for me to post! I was at the beach (not bragging) and I caught a lemon shark, we (my dad) of course put it back. Well back to the story and hope you like it!

..............................................................................................................................

Grian's POV

When Beth gave us our coffee I blow on it and get bursted with hot steam in my face, I look up from my drink and see what the others are talking about.

Cleo's talking about how she poured the boiled water on Jackson's head while Mumbo has proud face and Scar has smile but concerned look, "then me and Grian went over to Scar's classroom and Grian got flustered when Scar looked at him~" Cleo said with a smirk looking at me.

"Did not!" I said blush growing on my face from embarrassment, "sure Grian, sureeeee" she said giggling a little. She then looked at Scar which I did as well and he was looking at me with a shade of pink on his face, "whatcha thinking about Scar~" Cleo said smirking at Scar which made him look at her with a darker shade of red.

"Grian~?" Mumbo said while laughing his head off, "s-shut up Mumbo.." Scar said hiding his face in his hands. "Yeah, shut up M-Mumbo!" I said blushing, "fine fine" Mumbo said as Cleo and him start giggling.

I take a sip of my coffee and look out the window thinking about me flying around as Watcher, it was about 5:30 after school so it wasn't dark yet. I then started looking at Scar with my head in my hand and resting on the table, I blush as I look away at the window cause he started moving catching me off guard.

I then look at my drink and take another sip to try and act normal, "so Scar, what have you been up to?" Cleo asked cause it was getting a little quiet. "Oh umm, nothing really just learning and having fun with you guys and well girl" Scar said smiling, "me too, literally just learning about whatever school talks about" Mumbo said taking a sip of his drink.

I put on a smile, "cheers anyone?" I said holding my drink up so we could cheers our drinks like in the movies. "Yes!" Mumbo said as well as Cleo, "you in Scar?" I ask smiling, he smiles back, "sure" he said holding up his drink as we all cheers.

"Wanna make a bet to whoever can drink their coffee the fastes?" Mumbo asked, "wait for what?" Scar asked looking in his cup to see how much he had left. "Well whoever wins gets to decide" Mumbo said, "well I guess I win" I said as they turned to me, "you're done already!?" Mumbo asked.

"He literally chugged it while you and Scar were talking" Cleo said giving a funny look, "oh come on!" Mumbo and Scar say as I laugh at them. "Well I guess you get to do anything I want" I said jokily as Mumbo laughed and Scar kind of stayed quiet, "what's wrong Scar? You wanted to do something to Grian~?" Cleo said making me and Scar blush like crazy.

"N-no! I w-was just thinking" Scar said taking a sip of coffee and now done, "about what?" I ask looking at him with a smirk. "Nothing.." Scar said looking away from me with a blushing face which made me blush too and giggle at him.

Scar's POV (when they got done with they're drinks and are walking back to school to their dorms)

I'm walking next to Grian while Mumbo and Cleo are talking about something, I blush at how close our hands were and think of something to say without an awkward silence. "Soooo, um, whatcha doing tomorrow since it's the weekend?" I ask looking over at him, "oh, probably just going to relax and how fun with y'all, and you?" Grian said with that adorable smile he has.

"Same" I say smiling back at him, we made it to our school and went to our dorms. Dad- I mean Doc's probably going to want me at the HQ I thought looking at the time and waving good night to Grian, Mumbo, and Cleo.

I walked in my dorm and began to put my suit on, put my elyria on and jump out the window towards our headquarters. I'm just thinking about Grian and imagining what we're going to do this weekend..

=—==-==-===-=-==-=—=-==—=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=—=-=—=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—

Hey Pups! Sorry it's a little short but I hope you're having a good day or night and hope you enjoyed it! I'm sorry again that I didn't have time to post but here you go! And thank you people who are now following me, it really means a ton! Love you!

Bye pups! 791 words!