44

Grian's POV 

We were all still walking around and just got done with our coffee's, I've been holding Scar's hand and hoping that he didn't notice or doesn't question it cause if he does I'm just going to be an embarrassed reck.

Whilst we were walking we saw HotGuy's HQ, "that is a cool place, I must admit" Mumbo says looking at me since he knows. (I'm Watcher) "yeah! It's so cool!" Cleo adds throwing her hands up, putting them behind her head and walking backwards looking at the HQ.

I look at Scar who has a smile while looking at the headquarters, "I wonder what HotGuy's up to" Cleo said looking at Scar for some reason. "It would be cool if he was here but I would love to see that villain 'watcher" I said thinking about maybe surprising Cleo or Scar in my Watcher suit going to say a quick hello to them when we get back to our dorms.

"He's literally everywhere, we could maybe see him somewhere random" Scar said quite happily, "it would be so cool to see them both!" Cleo said as we began to walk back to the school.

It was about a 20 minute walk back and I quickly tried to pull my hand away from holding Scar's hoping he wouldn't notice, Cleo then walked the separate way to our dorms to get to hers. It was at least 8 something at night and me, Scar, and Mumbo were chatting until we got to our dorms.

"Well it was fun talking to y'all guys, Bye now" I say with a smile while they return it and walk away saying bye, I walk in my dorm quickly get my suit on and then run out my dorm going over to Cleo to surprise her. I talked to her when I was Watcher and we already got along since I already know her in my 'original' life.

I'm in front of her dorm and knock three times, she opens the door and puts on a smile immediately. "Oh! Hello!" She says letting me in, "Hi, I heard you talking to your friends that it would be cool to see me. So I wanted to give you a surprise" I said happily puffing up my wings.

"Well since you're here do you want to talk about something or spill some tea?" Cleo asked in which of course I say yes. "Yay! Okay, let's go sit down and I'll tell you the tea of what I have heard!" She said gesturing me to come sit down with her.

But right when she was about to speak, someone knocked on the door. 

"Quickly go hid!" Cleo said pointing somewhere for me to go, I went in the kitchen and ducked down. Not the best spot but I hope it'll work I thought trying to look over to the door and who was knocking it

Scar..?

Why in the world is Scar here?

Scar's POV (sorry if Grian's was short, I just didn't know what to put 🙃)

"Hey Cleo, sorry to bother you but do you have any cookies? Or an eleven kiss cookie cause I wanted to make cookies for tomorrow but I don't have any and I really don't want to go to the store" I ask hoping she'd say yes, "um I might, go sit down and I'll see if I have any" she said looking over at the kitchen with a nervous face for some reason.

"Are you okay? You seem nervous about something" I ask going over to the couch to sit down, "it's nothing, just surprised to see you wanting cookie dough at this hour" she said going to her pantry to try and find cookie dough for me.

"Sorry!" I say dramatically and some what see purple out of the corner of my eye, I shrugged it off and waited for her to check if she had any. "Yep! I got some, here you go" she said walking back over to me and heading me four bags of cookie dough, "thank you so much! You're a literal life saver" I said smiling and giving her a hug to thank her again.

"No problem, I probably wouldn't even have used them and I really don't know why I have them" she said giggling a little. "Well thanks again and see you tomorrow" I say waving bye and walking out the door ready to make some cookies for tomorrow!

I hope Grian likes them..

-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-==-==-=-=-=-=—=-=-===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-==-=-==

Hey pups! So so sorry it's short and sorry I didn't post for a little! If you know what 'Solby' is, I've been reading so wattpad's of them and I'm reading one called "Falling for him" by skadooshnoodle and I've loved reading it so far! I couldn't really think of anything about Scarian  but I know I needed to write more cause they haven't even kissed 'real' yet. AND IM SORRY  GoodTimesWithGriku THAT THEY HAVENT KISSED REALLY YET! 🙂 I'm fine, and hope you liked it!

Bye pups! 824 words