32

Scar's POV 

I was still hugging Grian forgetting that we still had school, I was crying but not seeingly for him to notice but could hear me. "Shhhh..I-it's okay.." Grian said hugging me tighter than I was, "j-just please don't say that a-again okay..?" I ask. But I don't get an answer, "G-Grian.? I say a little worried, "umm.. oh! Sorry! I was daydreaming.." he said looking up at me loosing his grip.

"Oh, n-no problem.." I said looking away because he didn't answer my question, we finally got out the hug and smiled at each other. "Ready to get to our next class?" Grian asked changing the subject, "oh yeah! I forgot we-" I cut myself off and remembered what Jackson said.

"Are you oka- oh never mind.." he said looking down, he knew what I was thinking because he saw me and Jackson talking. I have to go unless Grian literally gets f_(#ed b-by Jackson, son of a bit(h that's what he is.. I thought wanting to hold my winged friend again.

"We can't miss school again, well I mean we can but then we'll be more behind." Grian said rubbing my little tears and then just putting his hands to my face. I hold his hands there with mine and move my face around so I can feel the warmth from his hands to my face.

"S-scar..?" He said with a little blush on his face, I move my head back to look at him, "y-yes?" I say back still holding his hands to my face. "W-um we h-have to get to our c-class" he said.

I removed my hands holding onto his and he let go to, Grian was blushing but not even close as much as I was. I opened the door to let Grian and me out, "soooooo" I said trying to change the subject, "uhm?" Grian said turning to me.

I was about to say something when bell rang, we looked at each other and ran to our next classes as fast as we could even though it was far away. Grian runs faster than me but gets tired faster too because of his wings, I run a decent speed just not faster than my bird friend.

My class was on the right of Grian's and we came from the left so I was going to be more late than Grian. we got to our classes, "your late Mr. Goodtime, detention." My teacher said and everyone looked at me and laughed.

Grian's POV 

I got to class and since my teacher didn't care that I was late I took my seat, I got out my history things. She starts talking about the Middle Ages but all I'm thinking about is Scar and Jackson, how about if when I'm Watcher and I see Jackson, why don't I just kill him? I thought as a smile appeared on my face.

I looked out the door of the classroom and saw a girl with a letter in her hand walk over to Scar's locker and put it in through the crevice looking window on it. The girl then turns around with blush and runs over to her friends, hugging them, and saying something.

I grow a frown on my face and think that I feel jealously, I am not jealous! Just don't think about it.. I thought looking away but looked back not moving my head. My wings puffed a little, "Batchelor why are you distracting my class with your wings?" She said as everyone started looking at me.

"Oh! Sorry.." I said paying almost full attention to her but then I fell off my chair, "ow! Who did that!?" I said looking around as people laughed. "Whoever pushed Grian out of his chair say sorry to him and me for disturbing!" She said looking at me with a smile then looking around the room to who did it.

"If someone doesn't stand up now I wil-" she got cut off, "Me!" A boy named Joel said looking at me. "Sorry I knocked you out your chair" he said then looking at the teacher with a nervous face, "and sorry for disturbing your class.." he said then took his seat.

"Thank you Smallishbeans beans, now I can finally start my class again." She said as she turned back to the book she was reading to the class. I looked back at the boy and saw him staring at an another boy named I think Etho, turned to Etho and since we knew each other I could actually talk to him.

"Hey! Etho!" I whispered to him, he looked at me, "what?" He asked. "I think someone likes youuu~" I said with a smirk looking at Joel, Etho looked where I was looking and turned back immediately blushing his head off.

I almost bursted out laughing but didn't so I didn't get in trouble again, I looked back at Joel and saw him looking the other way and blocking his face with his hand and elbow on the table.

"Someone's flustered~" I whispered turning to Etho who turned his head to me with a death stare, "okay okay I'll leave you alone~" I whispered one last time before looking back in front of the class.

TIMESKIP (end of class)

Scar's POV 

I walked out my classroom disappointed because I had detention, but I was thankful that it was now not at the end of school because of that bit(h Jackson. I saw Grian getting packing up and I waited for him outside his classroom behind the wall so he couldn't see me and to scare him.

"Boo!" I yelled throwing my hands up, "Shit!"Grian yelled just as loud as me, he fell to the ground and looked up at me. "What is wrong with you!" He said giggling when he realized it was me who scared him, "you should've seen your face!" I laughed helping him up.

He dusted himself off and looked at my locker, "I saw a girl put a letter in your locker." Grian said. We both walked over to it but I didn't want to open it, "do I have to open it?" I ask looking at Grian when we got to my locker, "yep because I want to see what it says" he said looking at me as well.

I open the locker

=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=—-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=—=—-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=—

Hey pups! Haha y'all have to wait to see what the letter says! I hope you liked it and thank you so much for reading. I hope you're having a great day or night and love y'all!

Bye pups!1078 words!