49

Scar's POV 

I woke up to someone knocking on my door, "come in..?" I say tiredly sitting up in my bed. They open the door and in comes Cleo with a worried face, "oh thank god! You weren't answering my calls and it's 10:30, you're late and you had me worried!" Cleo getting my bag and throwing it on me.

"Ow! And wait, it's 10:30!?" I said getting up fast and getting the things I need for school, "yeah, did you forget you had school today or didn't set an alarm or something?" Cleo asked leaning up against the door frame. "I don't know" I said walking over to her since I got done packing and we went to our classes.

Lunch Time-

When I got my food I sat at a table and waited to for Mumbo, Cleo, and Grian to get here. Mumbo came and about 2 minutes later I saw Cleo and Grian walking and talking about something when they were coming over, they finally got here and Grian sat by me while Cleo sat by Mumbo.

I had a salad, Mumbo had some shrimp, Grian had some sunflower seeds, and Cleo said she wasn't hungry.  "Once schools over what do y'all wanna do?" Grian asked fluffing his wings and putting them behind his back, "what if we went to the mall, we haven't gone in bit" Cleo said smiling while looking at Grian.

"Yeah, that'd be great so I could get some cat food and snacks" Grian replied as me and Mumbo nodded. I saw Grian look over somewhere and pull out his phone, "Omg! Cleo look, Etho and Joel are holding hands!" Grian whisper yelled to Cleo as she looked over and laughed.

I look over Grian's shoulder and Etho and Joel were holding hands and looking away from each other with red crossing the bridge of their noses. I then looked back a saw Mumbo's hand on his face and giggling at Grian, Grian then looked back at the table and had a mischievous grin on his face, "tomorrow I'm gonna make sure I show them this" Grian said as all of us laughed.

About 10 minutes later Lunch was over and we all headed to our classes, as we were walking Grian kept getting text messages on his communicator. Mumbo asked who it was but Grian said it wasn't important and texted back putting it back in his pant pocket.

We got to our classes and waited for school to be over with so we could go to the mall.

Timelapse end of school-

Me, Grian, and Mumbo were waiting for Cleo as we all saw Jackson talking to his friends with a big burn mark on his face when Cleo poured the boiling water on him. I thought he would've been gone for longer but guess I was wrong.

I saw Grian clinch his fist and his wings fall as he stands straight, Mumbo reassured him that he was fine and I put Grian behind me so if Jackson looked over he would only see me and Mumbo.

Grian was hugging my waist and my face heated up, he put his head on my back and we saw Cleo walking toward us. "Y'all ready?" Cleo asked we nodded and Grian got off me, "are you okay Grian?" Cleo asked not knowing or seeing Jackson yet.

"Yeah, I'm fine. L-let's just go" he stuttered, we started walking to exit the school and luckily Jackson didn't see us nor did Cleo see Jackson. 

Grian's POV 

We got to the mall and I told them I was going to look for cat food, Scar asked if he could go with me and I said yes. We waved to Cleo and Mumbo and told them that when we're done we'll meet back up tat the entrance of the mall, me and Scar walked to the pet section and Cleo and Mumbo decided to just look around.

We got there and picked out an average size of cat food bag and we decided to go get some sushi, I also got some extra sushi for Sis. (when I say Sis I'm referring to Pearl) eventually we all met back up at the entrance and walked back to school where our dorms were.

I held onto Scar's hand because they were cold and I wanted to make them warmer, Cleo smirked at us a few times which we blushed by but kept our hands together. We got to our dorms and said our bye's and see you laters.

I put the sushi on the counter and fed Maui and Pearl, went to Sis's room to see if she's okay cause she hasn't come out of her room yet.

 I knock on the door, no answer.

I knock again but no answer 

I open the door and see she's sleeping peacefully, I walk over to her thankful that she's here and kiss her forehead. "Sweet dreams, love you" I say quietly not to wake her, she grunts and moves a bit and I see a small smile appear on her lips.

I smile back and quietly leaving not to disturb her.

I walk to my bed and cuddle up into the sheets, I think about Scar and smile as I drift away like usual

=—=-==—=-=-=—=-=—-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=—=-=-=—-==—=—-=-=-==-=-=-==—==-=-=—-==-==—=—=—

Hey pups! Hope you like it and hope you are having a good day or night, thank you and love y'all!

Bye pups! 889 words