18

Grian's POV

Bingggggggg, bingggggggg, binggggggg

I hear an alarm and I start to squint my eyes to see, I push myself out of a bed and start to look around. "Finally awake I see, how are you feeling?" I hear someone say with a quite rude tone,  "where am I" I say and not wanting to answer the person's question. 

"You're in our HQ or headquarters's, but are you feeling better?" They say as I start to hear footsteps, "uh, um yes?" I said then looked down to see if I'm clothed which I am thankfully. "Good" they said and another person walks in, "how's Watcher doing?" A person said which sounded like Hotguy or Scar, "he just woke and he said he's okay." The person said to I guess Hotguy.

"Why tf am I here and who are you?" I said aggressively, getting out of the bed, and pointing at the other person. Hotguy walks over to me, " Well I don't know your identity and I didn't want you to get mad if I did, so I just took you here and nothing else.." Hotguy said while rubbing the back of his head with a blushing face I think.

"And who tf are they?" I said still pointing at the other person, "I'm Doc remember the one who chased y-" I cut him off, "yep now move." I say in a rude tone, pushing Doc out the way and making my way through the hero's headquarters.

"Oh no! I gotta get to school!" Hotguy yells

"Oh shit! I gotta go to school!" I yell at the same time

I start to run outside the headquarters and fly up as fast as I can and pull out my communicator to check the time, "7:30! Shit! My teacher is going to kill me and Scar's going to be worried!" I said rushing to school.

Scar's POV

I finally made it to school and but I had to change because of my suit, so I quickly changed and went to my first block. "You're late, but I'll let you slide for now but stay here when class is over I have to talk to you about something." My teacher said with I think a blushing face so I was a little worried but just toke my seat and waited for the class to be over, so I could see what Grian's up to.

About half way through my first period I see Grian walking past my class in get to his, was he late too? Because if so why? I thought to myself still looking in the direction of the door where Grian was walking. I think the teacher saw me, "mr. Goodtime what is more important, me teaching or the door?" She says and everyone starts to laugh.

"Oh sorry! I thought I saw something.." I said turning back to her while she looks into my eyes which was weird so I looked down at my paper she pasted us at the beginning of the class. She started to teach again and I really didn't want to be in this class anymore.

It was the end of the class and I really wanted to go see Grian but before I could, "Mr. Goodtime, come here." She said walking over to the door and shut it, what is so important that she has to shut the door... I thought getting a little more worried. I was on the wall on the opposite side where she shut the door and she walked over to me, she placed her hand on my chest and since I was shocked by what she was doing I didn't move.

She was as tall as me so it probably looked like I was a grown up but she knew I wasn't, I looked down where she was touching and immediately looked back up. I saw her blushing and I just shut my eyes and didn't move like a coward, she moved her hand down to my crotch and I started to panic.

But I opened my eyes to see Grian holding a chair and then

Crashhhhhhh!

He hit my teacher with the chair and took my hand, he began to run and drag me so I think no one would know that Grian just hit a teacher with a chair. I start to run with him and we go to our lockers like nothing happened, I look at him with almost tears pouring out of my eyes and hug him like there was no tomorrow.

"Wtf happened in there!? Did she hurt you!?" Grian said looking at me with a worried and angry face, "W-well I got t-to school late and t-the teacher said s-she needed to talk t-to me after class so w-when class was over she closed the door a-and was about to have $ex w-with me I think..." I said sniffing and crying a little in Grian's hair.

"B-but you h-helped me so I'm okay n-now" I said closing my eyes and trying to breathe slowly, "Do you maybe wanna skip school? Just so you can get your mind off of things?" Grian said patting my back which I blushed to and made me feel a little better. "Can y-you skip school too? Just to um, maybe be with me..?" I asked hope he'd say yes, "of course! And we can maybe play some Minecraft!" Grian said happily pulling away from the hug with a smile, "perfect! Sounds like a plan!" I said happily back already forgetting what had happened and now just thinking about Grian.

=-====-=-=-=—=-==-==-=-=-=-=-==—=-=-==—==-===-=-=-==-=—=-==—==—=-=-=-=-=-==-=-==—=-==

I hope y'all liked it and sorry that it's a little short! I hope y'all are having a great day or night and thank y'all so much for I think 236 views and 22 votes! I am so thankful for you and I love y'all so much! 

BYE PUPPPPPSSS 964 words!