13

Scar's POV

(After class) when I heard the bell ring everyone raced got the door like elephants trying to get away from a mouse, I picked up my stuff not really in a big hurry and put them in my bag. I put my bag on and walked out the class saying bye to the teacher but something felt wrong when she waved me bye slowly observing me.

I walked out the class at a decent speed to at least if she called me I would already be out the class by then, I got out the class to see Grian talking to Cleo? I was quite confused because I didn't know that she went here and I didn't know she knew Grian- well never mind because I actually talk about him a lot at the headquarters.

I then walk over to them and Cleo spotted me, she smirked at me and Grian turned around to look at me. He put on a soft smile with a little blush, "hellooo, what ya'll talking about?" I asked tilting my head a little, "ohhhh just talking about how much you talk about Grian~" Cleo said still  smirking at me. "I didn't know you talked about me that much~" Grian said about to burst out laughing, "Cleoooooooooooo! Why- wait why didn't you tell me you went here?" I asked getting a little less embarrassed. 

"Idk, I didn't really know that you went here to be honest, but now I'm just going to still Grian from you because look at him!" Cleo said happily looking at Grian, "Well you're a little late because me, Grian, and our friend Mumbo are going to have a bro's night, FOR THE BOYS." I said looking dramatically at Cleo who then turned to me, "Wait scar where are we going to have the bro's night? Mine, yours, or Mumbo's? Grian asked looking up at me.

"I'm not really sure but when we see Mumbo we can ask him or you can decide." I said both me and Cleo looking at him, "well I don't really care right now so I'll wait for Mumbo, I guess" he said  before taking his water out the pocket of his bag and taking a sip.

"Well that's fine with m-" I cut myself off when I saw the guy who kissed Grian walk up to us, I then toke Grian's hand and pulled him behind me while Cleo looked at me confused. I had told her about him but she didn't know what he looked like, so when she saw him she greeted him. When Cleo looked at me again I gave her a face saying, "that's the boy", she quickly read my face turning back to the boy who now had a smirk on his face. 

Then out of nowhere-

BOPPPPPPPPPP!

Cleo had punched the boy so hard that he feel to the ground bleeding from the nose like when Grian had punched him the first time. He began to get up but didn't walk away, he just got up and smirked, "Hey I just want a small little favor~" he said flintily looking towards Grian.

I wanted to kill that son of a cod

Grian's POV

My heart was beating a little faster (not the good kind) because I wanted nothing to do with that boy who wanted to kiss me again,  he was still looking at me until Scar walked up to him. He then looked at Scar in which Cleo backed away towards me, Scar looks behind himself and nods to Cleo, then me and Cleo start to walk away.

"Why are we walking awa-" I got cut off from the sound of punching, I turned back around and so did Cleo, we looked at the two boys who were fighting like it was the Civil War or something! Scar looked very angry which was quite rare because he's usually a calm soul or the type of guy who tries to avoid any trouble.

The guy Scar was punching had a black eye and a lot more blood running down his nose from before, I get a glimpse of Scar who looks really ho- um looks messy with blood but not as much as the other boy.  I called Scar's name when I saw a teacher in the corner of my eye, which that was a bad idea because when he looked at me the boy punched Scar right in the stomach, coughing a little blood.

When he got his breath back he ran to me so the teacher could only see the guy with a bloody nose, we ran behind a counter by the cafeteria and hid behind it, so if the guy tattled told on us we would be away/out of sight.

I just now realized when I looked at the clock school ended 20 minutes ago but I don't know how I didn't hear the bell or maybe the dismiss bell calls on just the last class period, I thought trying to remember.

I zoned out not knowing like I usually do, Scar and Cleo were talking about something and I realized that Mumbo was there. I was confused at first but I closed my eyes and opened them again and I was floating somehow until I looked to my right the only thing I see are abs.

Scar was carrying me, I blushed a lot but kind off wanted him to put me down because of my wings that were uncomfortable, I shook a little so I could get his attention and he looked down at me in his arms and blushed. "C-can you put m-me down? My wings are uncomfortable.." I said a bit sad but I could get over it, he put me down and apologized which I looked back at my wings and flapped them a little.

Mumbo and Cleo stopped so we could catch up with them and then we all walked and talked a bit, but then Cleo said she had to go shopping and was going meet her friend Shelby there. We three were then just walking and talking like we were, "So Mumbo, whose dorm are we going to go to for our bro's night?" I asked, which Mumbo looked at me confused, "what do you mean? Aren't we going to the class club they're hosting today? Or did I not tell y-" I cut him off. "WHAT!?" I half yelled at him, I have nothing to wear and I have never went to a club before.

"Geeseeeeee, calm down I know you haven't ever been to one and I wanted to be the one to take you and Scar, also it's on meeeee~" Mumbo said making it harder to say no, I then turned to Scar who looked as excited as ever. "Why are you so happy? Have you went to a 'club' before?" I asked Scar as me and Mumbo look at him.

"YESSSSS! Grian I can't even believe you haven't! They're so much fun you have to trust me!" Scar said cheerfully, "I guess I'll think about it.." I added, "well you better think fast because remember it's to night!" Mumbo reminded me.

Well I guess if Scar says it's 'fun' I guess I can give it a try...

-=-=-=-=-=-===-==—==-=-==—=-===-=-=-===-=-=-==-=—==-=-=-=-=-=—=—=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=—=—-=-=-

HEY PUPS! It's 12:04 right now and I am really tired but I'm keeping myself up because I have to study for a quiz tomorrow I don't even know any of the word to! :'] 

Well just wanted to say thank you! And hope y'all have a great day or night! Love y'all!!

BYE PUPS 1250 words!