16

Scar's POV

Grian's already had 4 shots of alcohol and this is his first time, should I stop him or just keep talking with the others? I thought while looking at Grian drinking his fifth shot. I saw Cleo looking at him to and with a worried face, I bet she was thinking the same thing I was.

"Hey, should we stop Grian from drinking because this is his fifth shot and his first time even drinking." I whispered to Cleo

"Grian, could you slow down on the drinks? We're getting a bit worried here." Cleo said looking at Grian

"W-hiccup-hy?" Grian said in the middle of a hiccup

"Because if you take to much you will through up or, um, you will start to act weirdly.." Cleo said trying not to say drunk or have $ex because drinking alcohol can make you do a lot of things

"Yeah Grian, I'm gonna stop you here" Mumbo said trying to take Grian's drink away

"B-but!" Grian tried, but Mumbo already took his drink.

We were all staring at Grian because now he was dramatically pouting with a sad face, he puffed out his wings and stood up walking to the bathroom or dorm I think. I told the others that I was going to follow him and see if he does anything weird. I then went over to where Grian was walking to and he was going the direction to the restroom where a boy was standing and smirking.

When I got closer I could see that the boy that was there was the boy who was making out with him, Grian was walking to him slow and I saw a smile on his face. I was hidden so they didn't see me and Grian then put both of his hands on the boy's body, I started to get a little mad and worried on what Grian was thinking about doing.

The boy then picked Grian up and went into the bathroom in which I followed not making a sound, but I heard a something. It sounded like a thud or a bang kind of or like something hitting the ground.

I peeked inside the restroom and the first thing I saw was Grian on top of the boy punching him as hard as he could with the widest grin on his face I had ever seen. When Grian stopped punching him the boy just laid there with all kinds of bruises and scratches everywhere, Grian then got up and washed his hands. He looked in the mirror and smiled, stretching his wings and looking back at the boy.

"Son of a Bit(h is what you are and this is a warning not a threat, I can kill you right now if I wanted to but I'm quite dizzy at the moment." He said turning back to the mirror. The boy began to get up again but crawled instead of getting up so Grian wouldn't see him, he got up right behind Grian and started to stoke his wings.

When a moan came out of his mouth I blushed but that quickly went away when I saw the boy start to kiss Grian's neck and gripping his hands around Grian's waist. Grian tried to get the boy off of him but didn't work and the boy was putting his crotch to Grian's a$$, Grian then moaned again and my frustration level was more than 1000 percent. 

I didn't move because I didn't know what to do in that situation so I just stood there like a coward, the boy then began to bring his hands into Grian's front of his pants in which Grian grabbed his hands very very quickly and as tight as he could. 

Grian's POV (why not)

All the boy was trying to do was fu(k me at that moment, I could barely do anything but grab his hands to stop whatever he might be doing. He then reached to my crotch and began to try and put his hands in my pants, but I grabbed them before he could.

"What the he// do you think you're f_(#ing doing!?" I yelped at him and looking back, I saw something by the entrance of the bathrooms but I couldn't tell what so I shrugged it off an looked right at the boy. "Oh nothing darling~ I just want to have so fun and I love how strong your hands are~" he said biting my neck and making me groan a little, I look a back in front of me and I try to move as much as I can.

But that made it worst because the boy was leaning his crotch to my a$$ and me wiggling made him hard, I couldn't do anything because I felt his di(k right on my a$$. If I move then he might be able to move himself inside of me, this has never happened to me before and I didn't know what to do, "Get the f_(# off of me right this instant you bit(h!" I said aggressively hoping he would get off of me.

I didn't realize that I let go of his hands and he put one of them in my pants and the other on my mouth, I started to moan a lot in his hand because he was stoking my di(k back and forth. He then went to suck on my neck making hickies where he did last time, I look back again and the figure that I saw earlier moved...it was a boy.

Scar

His face looked like mine when the plane was coming right for me, he just stood there, staring. When the boy lowered his hand from my mouth the first thing that came out of my mouth was, "Scar!" I then started to cry and the boy looked at Scar with a smirk on his face like always.

Scar then came back into reality I guess and picked up the boy with one hand again and tried to choke him, Scar was crying and I was sitting on the floor and pouring to. Scar then with all of his might through the boy against the wall, he had blood form when I was punching him and I guess he just fainted because he didn't move after that.

"How l-long have y-you b-been their Scar...?" I asked with a whimpering voice looking at him, "Ever since you put your hands on his chest outside the bathroom.." and when he said that I got up and walked out not even saying a word. I still felt a little dizzy from the drinking and well the boy how was just stroking my wings and di(k, but I just decided to try and ignore it and go flying because it's relaxing to me.

Scar's POV (hope y'all like it so far..)

When he walked out the restroom, I wanted to follow him again so I did but I still was crying a bit because I didn't do anything sooner. He walked to his room and I didn't know what to do, so I just decided to go to the HQ and tell dad(Doc) what happened.

When I was trying to get into my super suit I heard something outside my window, I opened it to reveal Watcher flying into direction to the HQ and I quickly changed so I could catch up with him and maybe see what he was up to...

-=-==—===-=—==—==-=-=-=—==—==-==-=-=-=—=-=-=-==-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-==—

Hey pups! Sorry if you didn't like it but I wanted to make things spicy! But I hope you did like it except the part when the guy we hate made out with Grian but you get my point, I hope y'all are having a great day and I love y'all!

BYE PUPS! 1273 words!!