31

Scar's POV 

I could tell Grian didn't want to go to school, I mean I wouldn't too if someone wanted to you know to me. I look at my communicator to catch the time which says, 6:45 a.m. and then look at Grian who has a worried face, "are you okay Grian?" I ask knowing that he's not, "y-yep.."he said looking at me with a fake smile.

"Hello darling~" I hear behind us, it was Jackson..

I looked behind us but then Grian started running, "Grian wait up!" I yell at him and worried, he didn't say anything and kept running until he stopped when he got inside his classroom.

I look back behind me to see Jackson just smirking and walking towards me to our classroom, "f_(# off, he's mine elf." He says giving me the middle finger and walking right passed me to go to class.

I have an angry expression of my face from just thinking about what he just said, Grian isn't anyone's you bit(h  I thought as I walked to my classroom. Of course it gets worse because Miss Brown is there, but I was confident she wouldn't do anything because of what I did as Hotguy.

I take my seat and think about Grian for who knows how long, I was laying my head down so I don't daydream about Grian while looking at someone else. All of a sudden..

SLAM!

Someone slapped their hand onto my desk, I look up to see Jackson and look down to see a note he had in his hand he slammed onto my desk. "Wtf do you want." I say angrily and wriggled up my nose, "just read the note bit(h and you'll find out." He said smirking.

He then walks away laughing to his friends and I pick the note up to read.

..............................................................................................................................

When schools over come to the restroom and I might have a little surprise for you~ and if you think you can take Grian from me you're wrong as F_(# goodtime! So are you coming or not~?

                                    Yes-                                                                                            No-

         Say yes and you see our little surprise  |  Say no and I f_(# what's mine (Referencing to Grian)

Chose wisely elf~

..............................................................................................................................

I felt my heart burn with fire, what is he talking about?! What little surprise!? He better not do anything to Grian! I swear to Iren! I thought as I heard another laugh come from the back of the room where Jackson and his friends were. 

What if I just don't answer? He'd probably think I'd say no but I can't, I have to say yes...

Grian's POV 

I've just been thinking about Scar and sometimes have flashbacks of Jackson, I wondered if Miss Brown, Scar's teacher did anything to him. Because if she did something AGAIN I'll kindly kill her where she stands, don't mess with him or I'll mess with you I thought looking out the classroom.

But all of a sudden I start thinking of Hotguy and what had been going on between us, I'm not sure what this feeling is but Hotguy has it too. I've been teasing him but he's actually been blushing, I have to but don't think anything about it.

It's end of class and I see Scar talking with Jackson and his friends, I sneak up on them to see what they're talking about.

"So YES to see my surprise at the end of school and NO for me to f_(# Grian~" Jackson said while smirking at Scar, what!? I thought getting scared, "I'll come but if Grian's there with you, your going to regret it.." Scar says what makes me feel a little better.

They were in this room which belonged to a teacher that used to work here but moved to LA, I then peaked to see what was happening and Jackson walked up to Scar with a smirk like he always does.

"And what are you going to do about it~" Jackson said while his friends started laughing, "shut up! I'm going to punch you so hard you'll be color blind!" Scar yelled pulling Jackson's hair with a very mad expression I've never seen.

"Oh! You're going to pay for that bit(h!" Jackson said aggressively telling his friends to surround Scar so he can punch him, I run in front of Scar and hit Jackson right in his 'area', grabbed Scar's hand and ran out so they couldn't do anything.

Jackson's friends made sure he was okay and since I'm short I can hide easily so they didn't found me or Scar, "h-how much did you hear..?" Scar said in a sad tone, "ever since he said YES or NO.." I said back still holding his hand because I forgot I was.

We hid behind a wall which lead to a door to a small room which has a(n) pep hole to see through, I lead Scar inside and I was facing to other way until I had the urge to hug Scar as tight as I could.

I then immediately turn to him, not looking at him but just run into his chest and hug him while about to cry. He sticked up for me and didn't stop even if he got hurt, "thank you.. Scar" I say softly and feeling his heartbeat get faster.

"Uh-um y-y-you're w-welcome" he said hugging me back, I look up at him and see that little cute smile he does happy but shy. "I don't deserve you.." I said in a really low voice so he wouldn't hear me but did.

"What!? No! If anything I don't deserve you!" He said worryingly, crouching to get to my height hugging me again but much tighter, "don't ever say that again.. I need you Grian.." he said sniffing and sounding like he was about to cry.

I hugged him back and blushed because of him saying that he needed me, we stayed in that hug for who knows how long but I wanted it to last forever.

=-=-==-==-==-==-=—=-=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=—==-=-=—==—=-=-=-=-==—==—=-==-==-=-=-=-=——=-=—=—

Hey pups hope you like it and hope you're having a good day or night! Thank you so much for reading this far and Love y'all so much!

Also lilli_pownall I absolutely loved your drawing of Grian! Your amazing!( Better than I so great!)

Bye pups!1021 words!