51

Grian's POV 

Today was Thursday and I had to go to school, I kept having this weird headache which is now feeling like a migraine. It hurt quite a bit but if I miss a day of school my teachers would say it wasn't a big deal.

I know it wasn't that big of a deal but it still hurts, if I go to school and I gets worse I'll just ask to go to the nurses office. Then the teachers would know if something's wrong since the nurses tell them, I start to pack guessing Sis is asleep and make my way down the hall to find some breakfast.

It's 7:15 so I have 15 more minutes to eat, about 5 minutes later I see Scar and gesture him over here. "Hey Scar!" I yell getting his attention so he come here, "hey, pesky bird" he says as I giggle. "Really, Goodtimes?" I say and we both smile.

"Well, whatcha get for breakfast?" Scar asked, "some eggs and bacon, do you want some?" I say passing my plate to him. "Oh uh n-no I'm good" he said putting his hand on the side of his head, "I know your hungry, take some" i say picking up a piece of bacon, "here comes the airplane" I say laughing as Scar flushed a red color, laid his head down with his arms around him.

Probably about 20 people were looking at us, "is someone embarrassed?" I say giggling a little and moving my hand to his head, I start rubbing his head and he looks up at me still a bit red.

"N-no...there's just people looking.." he said looking at the people with disgusted faces, I ignored them, "well if you eat the bacon I won't say that again" I smile knowing he'd finally take the bacon. "Fine" he lifts his head up and takes the bacon, "that wasn't so hard was it?" I hold in my laugh as he looks at me and smiles.

School started and me and Scar left to go to our classes, my head started hurting a bit but it wasn't to the point where I was going to die. Since it's math class I thought I was going to have to use my brain but it's wasn't that hard, I decided to lay low but then Joel said something to me.

"Grian. So I uh might have heard that you have a picture of me and.. um Etho on your phone, can you delete it like now." Joel whisper yelled to me, I was guessing Mumbo told him cause when I toke a picture of them holding hands Mumbo had his hand on his face which I laughed to.

"But it's cute" I whispered back knowing he'd mad I looked over at Etho who was looking at the wall next to him with blush on his face, "look I-I'll make a deal with you, if you send it to me and then delete it on your communicator, I won't delete it on mine. Deal?" Joel said and when I looked back at him he had blush creeping up on his face. "You've go yourself a deal" I said pulling my communicator out under my desk so the teacher won't see it.

He told me his number and I sent him the photo of them (Joel and Etho) holding hands. "Thank you" he said smiling at the picture and putting his communicator away.

Scar's POV 

It was the end of my class and Jackson was just nonstop talking about Grian, at one point I was about to kick him out of his seat but that probably would have ended badly. When I was trying to find Grian and didn't realize Jackson was following me, I looked in his classroom but he wasn't there.

I walk over to the lockers and there he was getting a book out, he looked over at me and then behind me with a surprised and annoyed face. I was confused so I turned around to see Jackson smirking at Grian, he wasn't paying attention to me and I saw Cleo and Mumbo walking to the cafeteria so I punched Jackson in the stomach, ran over to Grian grabbing his hand and running the over to them.

"Hey y'all okay?" Cleo asked, "yeah, it's just I guess Jackson followed me since I was looking for Grian and when I realized he was following me I punched him in the stomach and ran with Grian" I said still holding Grian's hand not wanting to let go. "Well that good you got Grian out of there and are you okay Grian?" Cleo asked.

"Yeah BUT I want to know who told Joel I took a picture of them holding hands" Grian said dramatically as Mumbo put his face behind his hand, "Mumbo, did you?" Grian said about to laugh, "sorry, but if you would've saw their faces when I told them. They were priceless!" Mumbo said as we all laughed.

"The good thing is, is that I made a deal with him and he said if I sent it to him and I delete the picture after I send it to him, he'd keep the photo and not delete it. So it's a win win" Grian said putting his hands on his hips, I smiled at him and felt heat creep up on my face.

-=-=-=-===-=-==-=-==-=-==-=—=-==—==-=—=-=—=—=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=—==-=-==-===-==-=-=—

Hey pups! So sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I finally watched one of hunger games and it was quite good, I liked it! I hope you liked it and hope you're having a good day or night, thank you so much for reading this far and love y'all so much!

Bye pups! 940 words!