14

Scar's POV

I was so excited to go to the school club party because they are the most fun ever! Since were in high school they will serve "drinks" or alcohol (why not add a little fun). I was getting changed in my dorm when Grian text me.

-=-=-=-=—==-=-===-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-==-=-=GrIaN-==—==-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=—=-=-==-=-=-=-=-

<Grian> hey scar just asking, what do I wear because well I have never went to a "club" to say the least?

<Scar> Well you can wear anything you want because there are no dress codes and the teachers only set up the party they aren't actually coming I don't think. So just wear anything you are comfortable in or just anything you want to wear.

<Grian> Okay, I guess.

<Scar> Wait you know you don't have to come if you don't want to right? I mean, do you want to?

<Grian> Sure, what could go wrong right?

<Scar> I mean yeah, so see you soon!

<Grian> Bye Scar, and thanks

<Scar> Np

-=-=-=-=-==-==—==-=-=-=—==—=-=-==-=—=-=-GrIaN-=-==-=—===-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—

When I got done talking with Grian I slipped into my clothes, I was wearing a fancy dark green suit and a tie with it, blue jeans with a black belt, and then just some shoes that fit with it. I brushed my hair, my teeth, got deodorant, everything I do for school. Once I got done I went over to Grian's dorm, I knock, no answer, I knock again, no answer, I then checked if the door was locked but it wasn't.

I then without thinking of anything else let myself in..

But that was a bad idea, because when I walked in the first thing I saw was Grian half naked, the only thing he had on was his boxers which had little feathers on it. He was looking the opposite way and he had his earbuds in so he didn't hear me come in, I didn't move an inch and all I did was stare and blush at the little bird.

He was looking in his closet and found a white shirt/suit with blood red as the tie and black pants, then he turned around looking straight at me blushing maybe a little more than I was. I was looking down not even realizing and Grian then blocked himself with his wing, "what the hell are you doing Scar!?" He said taking his earbud out. 

"I am so s-sorry, I-I d-didn't mean t-too!" I shuttered looking right away from him covering my eyes like that would help the situation. "Get out Scar!" He yelled still covering himself, "S-sorry aga-" I cut myself off from running into the door, Grian lowered his wing not that much but just to see what happened. 

I fell to the ground with a loud THUD sound, I then heard a giggle from Grian now looking straight at me this time and cod I just loved it so much. I looked but to see him and we made eye contact and then both look away and I quickly sped walked out the door waiting for Grian, Grian finally got into his clothes and walked outside, we were both still embarrassed so we didn't talk until Grian started to run when he saw Mumbo.

He was wearing literally PJs that had mustaches on them which made me laugh, he turned to me and asked why I was laughing, "because you look a-amazing!" I said trying to hold in a laugh. But when Grian looked at his clothes he died out laughing which made me start to laugh, Mumbo had a dramatic attitude with a grumpy face, "Well since their is no dress code I wear what I want!" Mumbo said.

Grian's POV

Only about 40 minutes until the party started and I had to piss, I walked to the restroom only to find you know who, it's like he knows when to go to the restrooms to find me. When we make eye contact I try and quickly get in a restroom stall, but I made the worst idea ever, he blocked my stall from closing and since he is stronger than me he opened the door and locked it behind him so I couldn't get out.

The only way I could get out of this situation is if Scar or Mumbo are walking nearby, the boy then leans in to kiss me i couldn't move back because I was on the wall of the stall. He started to pick me up and he slid his tongue into my mouth, I started to cry and groan a little because I could barely breathe. 

He opens one of his eyes to see me and then looks at my wing, he began to stroke my wing and since they are so sensitive I started to moan but "him" stroking my wing felt horrible. When he stopped stroking my wing he pinned me hand to the wall and the other held me a$$, when he finally stopped kissing me, he went to my neck..

"Ahh! STOP IT!" I said trying to pull him off, but then I heard footsteps, "Grian are you still in the bathroom?" Someone asked

It was Scar

I began to scream and call for Scar but a second later the boy covered my mouth now biting my neck which made me moan loudly into his hand. Scar I guess heard and slammed the door open, looking at the boy making out with me, he quickly looks at Scar and bit my neck again making me moan again lowering his hand from my mouth. Scar blushed but punched the boy and making him land on the toilet, Scar then looked at me and picked me up running us outside of the restrooms into a(n) empty room.

I was still crying and a mirror showed me the bite marks and hickeys, Scar then hugged me tight which of course I returned with another, I never wanted to let go because he has been helping me get away from that dame boy who was making out with me in the restroom. He was so warm and when I hugged him my face was buried into his abs/chest.

He told me to breathe in and out, in and out, in and out, in-hold-out, in-hold-out, in-hold-out. Which really helped actually, I looked up at him and he was looking at me with a soft smile on his face. I gave him a wide smile in return and then stepped away even though I didn't want to, but I completely forgot about the party and I set an alarm for 40 minutes and now it's on 8 minutes.

=-=-=—==—=-==—=-==—=-==-=—==-=-=-=—=—-=-=-=-=—==—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-==—==-==

Hey pups, sorry for the making out thing but I was a little cocky to night and wanted something interesting in this chapter! I hope y'all like it and hope y'all are having a good day or night! Thank you again! Just for everything, love y'all!

BYE PUPS 1126 words!