42

Grian's POV 

When I got to my dorm I went over to unlock Pearl and Maui's crates, I then settled myself on my bed wondering what to do. I knew I didn't want to just sit around so I decided to just go explore as Watcher, I got up and walked to my closet and found the latch to grab my suit.

I put it on and let Pearl and Maui stay out cause they would probably either sleep on the bed or roam around my dorm. I open the door to the balcony then close it so they want come out here too, then I perch myself on the railing, jump and fly up then straight.

I look down and see myself passing by Timmy's shop and smile as I pass it, out of nowhere I see Hotguy floating in the air right above his HQ. What is he doing? I thought questionably, I slow down to not fly right passed him and float up behind him to see he has his communicator in his hand.

He was texting Doc who was the half creeper half robot looking dude, and just talking about if HotGuy needed to do something for Doc like the time when all those creepers got out from his lab.

I guess HotGuy didn't need to do anything cause he wasn't going to the right way towards his HQ, I started to follow him and make sure he didn't noticed me. Since it was a little darker outside than it was when I went to Timmy coffee shop with my friends HotGuy was lower to the ground cause not that many people were out at this time and it was easy me to hind from a lot of the trees.

He then landed and walked to the store that I was going to rob but got caught by him, the store was still open since the lights were on so that means that there might be people (fangirls) in there. As I see him walk in quite slowly I start to see a lot of people in this store at like 10:50p.m which is ridiculous cause their's like 5 or 6 cars parked. (They probably just walked -_-)

When I walk in I almost died out laughing cause almost every single girl ran up to HotGuy and were now just hugging on him or asking for something from him. I didn't want to give away that I was here so I kept it cool like I saw nothing, I then spotted a despiser that gave you lollipops and I was not about to miss out on that!

I check my pockets for anything and find nothing which is good because now I have room for like  5 lollipops in both of my pockets, I look around to see if HotGuy or anyone else can see me and see no one. I look back at the despiser and take 10 lollipops and quickly put them in my pockets, EASY

Scar's POV 

The fangirls were finally moving away from me so I could get what I wanted and leave, I came here to get seeds for Grian cause I remember him telling me that he liked them. I had my cash in my suit pocket and made my way over to the seeds section and picked out sunflower seeds, which I thought he would like the most.

There were 3 girls now just following me while I the made my way to the counter to pay for the seeds, I get done with that and fast walk out the store to drop these off at my dorm to give to Grian tomorrow.

But when I walked down the parking lot I hear, "whatcha doing HotGuy~" which was in a flirty voice. I thought it was one of the fangirls so I turn around, "could you stop following m-" I cut myself off when I see that it's Watcher floating close to me looking at the fangirls with a rude look on his face.

He then looks at me with a smirk and stops floating walking towards me now, "what was a man like you doing in a store like that?" Watcher said cupping my face as I hid my bag the working have me to put the seeds in, "uh, nothing, nothing at all, and why are you here?" I ask trying to put my face back but he wouldn't let me.

"Well since I saw you texting you friend Doc I decided to follow you cause I was bored, and here I am now" He said letting go of my face and crossing his arms, "you followed me ever since I last talked to Doc?!" I said surprised at how long I didn't noticed him.

"Yep and you were to stupid to even see me!" He said laughing as I saw the fan girl run away. He then started to walk behind me I guess to see what I have, "whatcha got in that bag of yours HotGuy~" He said walking back around me to look at me.

"I already told you, it's nothing" I said turning around and putting the bag in front of me so Watcher still couldn't see it unless he walks in front of me and/or  stops me. 

"Hey! I'm still bored here!" Watcher says in a dramatic tone, "not my fault" I look back and laugh a little as I see his mad little face looking at me in disappointment with a little blush too. He then ran after me and leaped in front of me to stop me, "come onnnnn! What are you doing after you're done with that bag?" He said curiously with a smirk which I blush to but try to talk.

"P-Probably nothin- wait I'm not supposed to be with you, you're literally the number one villain and I'm the number one hero. What are people going to think if they see a hero always talking to a villain?" I ask trying to move passed him, "well I don't care about that stuff." He said as I saw a lollipop fall out his pocket.

"No! Don't fall out my pockets." Watcher said picking it back up and putting it back in his pocket, "you didn't steal those did you?" I said smiling trying to make a straight face. "Maybe~" he said with a wink turning around and flying away, "Omg" I mumbled under my breath giggling and blushing a little from his child self just like Grian does at time to time.

I then fly up after a few minutes and then head towards the school to my dorm room, nothing interesting happened while I was on the way except for while looking up at the obsidian sky and seeing all of the beautiful stars. I get to my dorm and place the bag on my bed room desk and cuddle into bed thinking about if Grian will like what I got him for the morning (and the start of the weekend!)

==-=-=—==-==-=-=-=-=—=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=—===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=—==-==-=-=-=-=-===—

Hey pups! I hope you like it and hope you are having a good night or day! Thank you so much for reading and I love y'all so much!

Bye pups! 1189 words!