27

Scar's POV

I crashed right in the ground with Watcher on top of me, I didn't feel any pain for some reason and the only thing I was thinking about was what Watcher was doing. He then cupped my face with his hand and moved his face closer to mine, I had wide eyes and was blushing furiously. 

"How about you don't ever snick up on me and grab me, and I won't punch your teeth on." He  said still very close to my face. "Uhhmmm.. o-okay.." I stutter trying to make words come out, "awwww~ is the number one hero blushing again?" He asked looking at me with a smirk on his face like he always does. 

He stretched his wing to make him look stronger than me, which If someone was/is looking at us they would definitely think he was. "N-no! I don't know what you're talking about!" I said looking away, he then put his other hand on my face, turning me back to him and rubbed my cheeks. "Are you sure~?" He said in a flirty tone. 

I tried to take a deep breath which wasn't steady at all because of what Watcher was doing and purred, I close my eyes and lean my head into Watchers hands, purring again but louder. He stops rubbing his thumbs on my face, I'm blushing a lot and open my eyes to see Watcher now looking at me with blush.

"L-look who's blushing now." I said holding his arms, he now had only a little pink on his face. He got up, "at least I'm not the one purring!" He said with a laugh. 

"I-I'm n-not!" I said sitting up and looking away. He looked at me then giggled,I got up and now right in front of him. He then smirked at me and gave me the middle finger..again, turned around and flew up and north.

I purr at Grian and now Watcher!? Stupid scar! I thought as I walked back to our headquarters, when I get there I see Cleo talking to Doc. (Cleo isn't a hero, she is Scar's friend and just wants to make friends with the other hero's and well, Watcher) I walk over there and Cleo looks at me with an excited face, "Hotguy! I have to tell you something!" She said running to me.

"What is it?" I ask already knowing what's she talking about and just wanting to go along with it, "come over here, it's about Watcher!" She whispered into my ear so Doc couldn't hear. "What are y'all talking about now?" Doc said, "nothing dad!" I said with a smile on my face because I know it annoys him when I call him 'Dad'.

"I'm no- never mind!" He said turning around and walking into the HQ, "so I was talking with Watcher right? So I asked him if he wanted to be my friend and he said sure, he then tells me that he'll tell me where other villains ar-" I cut her off, "I know I heard and just saying you are a VERY loyal person, I remember him saying not to tell anyone but you told me so thank you" I said to her.

"Oh well okay and I knew you were stocking us!" Cleo said happily, we then decided to go to school or well our dorms and maybe just talk or see if Grian and his friends are free to play.

Grian's POV 

I get back home, that kind of sounded like Scar's purring.. I thought as I changed out of my suit and got Maui and Pearl out. I then put on my red sweater and sit on my bed to watch some SpongeBob, about 40minutes later I hear a knock at my door.

I wasn't expecting anyone I thought as I put my cats in their crate and walked over to looke through my pep hole in the door, it was Scar and Cleo. I open the door, "oh hello? What's up?" I ask looking at both of them, "just wanted to ask if you wanted to come over and maybe see if your friends, Mumbo and Shelby if they want to to?" Scar asked politely. "Sure and I know Mumbo's free because I talked to him like 3 hours ago and he said he had nothing planned." I said back, "do you if Shelby's free or just Mumbo?" Cleo asked, "just Mumbo but I can ask now if y'all want me to." I said getting out my phone.

"Sure, just so we know." Cleo reassured me and Scar, "okay, just texted her and now just gotta wait or walk over to Mumbo's door to get him. "Let's go for Mumbo and isn't her dorm like 3 or 4 doors down?" Scar asked Cleo because she's went to her dorm and we haven't, "yep, but actually they're across from each other!" Cleo said as we got to Mumbo's door.

"Mumbo! Open up!" I yelled but not loud enough to wake anyone up because the sun was just setting and some people go to sleep early. He opened the door, "Wth do you want!" Mumbo said in a dramatic tone, "chill and just wanted to ask if you wanted to hang with us." I said calmly, "sure I have nothing better to do anyways." He said back and walking out of his dorm.

We turn around and then knock on Shelby's door, she opens the door, "oh hello! Just got your text, and yes of course I want to hang out!" Shebly said happily walking out of her dorm. "Great, so Scar or Cleo where do y'all want to go? I ask turning to them because they're the ones that invited me to hang with them.

"How about we vote on everyone's dorm and who ever gets the most votes we go to theres!" Cleo said, we agreed and got in a circle.

Total of us is 5

Scar-3

Cleo-2

Mumbo-2

Shebly-0 (sorry shebly!)

Mine-4

"Welp mine I guess" I said and we all started walking towards my dorm

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==—=-=—==-=-=-==-=-===—

Hey pups hope you like it and sorry! I just can't think of that many things! I at least got to 1000 words and I like it was.. good? But I'm hoping that y'all enjoyed it! Thank you so much for reading and love y'all so much!

Bye pups! 1045 words!