34

Scar's POV 

I was still holding Grian and there was about 5 minutes left of walking to go get waffles, "Grian, we're about 5mins away from the place we're going. Do you want me to put you down now?" I ask looking at him in my arms, "uhm, whyyyyyyyyyy." he says sounding dramatic.

"Because we're almost to the place." I said while stopping, "bu- fine.." he said while I set him down. We see the place and go inside, a service worker then sends us to our seats. We take our seat, "what would you gentleman like to drink and/or eat if you know?" She ask pulling out a notecard and pen.

"I'll just have a water" I said then looking at Grian, "I'd like a coke please." Grian says smiling at the worker. "A water and coke, I'll be right back with your drinks and if you know what you want to eat just tell me." She said turning the way to the kitchen. 

"What do you think you're going to eat?" Grian ask me, "um probably a waffle with chocolate chips and eggs, you?" I then asked, "maybe eggs, hash browns, and just maybe a waffle." He said, "sounds good" I said while the girl came back with our drinks.

She puts the drinks on the table, "there you boys go, do you know what you're getting?"(Food wise) "yes ma'am, could I get a waffle with chocolate chips and some scrambled eggs?" I asked, "yes sir you may~" she said with a flirty tone, which made me feel weird.

"And what would you like?" She said turning to Grian, "could I get scrambled eggs, hash browns, and a small waffle if you could?" He asked with another smile looking as cute as ever, "yep, got it, so a waffle with chocolate chips and scrambled eggs, and scrambled eggs, hash browns, and a small waffle. Am I correct?" She asked, "yep" me and Grian say at the same time.

She leaves and I look at Grian taking a sip of his drink and making bubbles in it, "what in the world are you doing Grian?" I ask giggling a little, "blowing bubbles" he said looking up at me and stopped blowing bubbles.

"Why?" I said with a smile, "why not!" He said with his beautiful little laugh. I continued to smile at him with a little red growing on the bridge of my nose, "Scar?" He said waving his hand in front of me.

"Oh, yeah?" I said, "yo- never mind, but did you hear that girl's voice when she was talking to you? Why are all the girls going after you?" He said smirking, "what? What are you talking about?" I ask but know exactly what he's talking about.

"First a girl gave you a letter that told you that she liked you and now a worker here just talked to you with a flirty voice!" He said giggling and slapping his head, "here's your food boys" the worker said placing our food down and leaving.

She walked away but looked back and winked at me, "I see what you mean.. ew" I said looking at the opposite side the girl was walking, "what did she d-" he cut himself off from eating some of his scrambled eggs, "she winked at me.." I said looking disgusted.

Grian's POV 

I already didn't like that girl, she just looks like a pic me girl. "Yeah, ew" I said sticking out my tongue, he looks at his food and drives in, "yummy waffles!" He said with a mouth full. "The eggs are good too." I said eating another bite of some, we talked until we looked at the cloak which said 12:35. We walked to school, and now it's 12:50 and our class is close.

We said bye and walk to our class, I had art and which I loved because I create designs of buildings or just draw anything that comes to mind. All we do is draw and just draw whatever we want which was my favorite part of art.

I get to my class and sit in my seat, I get out my sketchbook and pencil and start to draw something. I was thinking about a prank or maybe a new design for my suit, I then drew an outline, pink and purple, crop top with bathing suit underneath, cut off sleeves, shorts, winged shoes, broken hearted shaped necklace, gloves, and a cool see through mask. (Like this and this is how he drew it)

Once I was done the teacher said they could do anything like if you wanted to leave the classroom you could, so that's what I did

Once I was done the teacher said they could do anything like if you wanted to leave the classroom you could, so that's what I did. I then went over to Scar's class to see what he was doing, he wasn't paying attention he was actually looking out the window in which a small parrot sat next to.

Scar's POV 

I was looking at a parrot that looked like Grian and it made me blush, I was just thinking of Grian and how wonderful and beautiful he is. He's the most perfect boy anyone could wish for and I have him, I wish he was here now so I didn't have to wait for the next class. (They only have the last block together) I thought still keeping my attention on the parrot.

I then all of a sudden look towards the door to see my winged friend looking at me, I wave my hand at him and he turns around with a red stone looking face and just walks away. I now just can't stop thinking of Grian because of seeing him outside the door to my classroom, he had a book or something in his hands which I'm a little curious about.

"Scar, attention on me please! I'm trying to have class." My teacher said slamming her hand on my desk like Jackson did with the card, "oh! S-sorry.." I said a little embarrassed because people started to giggle around me.

"You should be, now about my lesson" she continued and walked back to the front of the room, I have an annoyed face expression because she sounded quite rude, yOu ShOuLd Be I thought while mocking her.

TIMESKIP! (End of class, trying to find Grian)

I pack my stuff and quickly walk out the class trying to look for Grian, he had art so he probably finished and got to do whatever like walk around the school or something. I walk to the cafeteria or a dinning place with some tables, I see Grian with his notebook or thing he's drawing in and walk up to him.

"Whatcha drawing?" I ask standing behind him, "oh my F_(#ING Irene Scar!" He said closing his notebook and glaring at me. "Sorry! Sorry! But what are you drawing?" I say turning to his notebook, "nothing! I m-mean uh nothing special." He said which made me a little suspicious but shrugged it off.

I sit next to him and lay my head down right next to his note book, he picks it up and puts it in his bag. He then starts to rub my head, I loved it.. he was so gentle and so warm, I then felt a small sound come out of me

"Purr"

"Did you just purr again?" He said with a giggle and blush, "uh- n-no" I said blushing way more than he was. "Sure" he said with his little smile, he also put his head down and continued to rub my head.

"What the F_(# did I say Goodtime?" We heard someone say, Grian looks back and I follow.

It was Jackson

Out of nowhere I get flung off the seat where I was sitting, "Ow! What is wrong with you?!" I yelled but looked up and saw Jackson holding Grian by his waist in one hand and was cupping Grian's face with his other hand.

I stand up as fast as I can, "he's min-" I cut Jackson off by punching him straight in his 'part', then took Grian by the hand and ran him over to a place away from Jackson.

"F_(#ing bit(h" Grian said and we still had our hands intertwined with each others, "you're right about that." I said in an angry tone in my voice, he looks at me, "should we had to our class now? Just to get our minds off what just happened." He asked, "sounds good to me!" I say still holding his hand as we walk to our class together.

=—=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=—

Hey pups! Sorry I forgot to post this! I hope you liked it and hope you had a good day or night! Love y'all! Thanks so much!

Bye pups! 1443 words!