38

Grian's POV 

I see Hotguy's friend or Doc by their headquarters and stop cause he just seems rude, unlike me of course. Hotguy continues to walk not even noticing that I stopped, when he got to Doc he looked around, I'm guessing for me.

He ran back, "Why'd you stop?" He said as he got to me, "cause I don't know who that is" I lied only because I haven't seen him as Grian. "Oh, well I can introduce you to him" he said with a smile, I was a little confused or kind of because he isn't such a nice person went I'm Watcher but that makes sense cause I make jokes and do things to him that make him blush, which is always funny.

"Um, I'm good and I'm just going to get some coffee" I said walking towards the coffee shop Timmy works, Hotguy waves to Doc and walks after me. "What are you doing?" I ask looking to my side to see the one and only Hotguy, "may I come with you to get coffee?" He asked with a smile.

"Uhm.. I guess so but if girls are in there, they're going to be all over you" I joked and laughed, "well that is true but you can my protector from them!" He said proudly with blush on his face. "I'm not getting anywhere near those fangirls" I said as I saw the coffee shop ahead, even though it is night or a little dark out doesn't mean no coffee I thought smiling at myself when I saw Timmy and another girl in the shop.

"This is a cute place" Hotguy said while I open the door to now see the girl and Timmy talking about something. "Hey Grian.. WAIT Hotguy!" Timmy yells looking straight at me very confused because he new I was Watcher, "yeah it's Hotguy tada, but who's this?" I said looking a a girl with brown and purple hair, a human cow with wings, a crop top with the words 'working hard, hard working, great', some jean shorts, and a purple and brown tail.

"Oh! This is Beth! She's a new waitress, I hired her yesterday and she has been doing greatly" Timmy said looking at her. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you! I've heard a lot from Jimmy about you, you seem very nice" she said taking her hand out for me to shake, I shake her hand.

"Oh and it's a pleasure to meet Hotguy! I'm a big fan" she said shaking Hotguy's hand and smiling like she did me, "pleasure to meet you too" me and Hotguy said at the same time.

She seems kind and I feel like we'd be good friends, "I already like her" I say once she gets back to cleaning off the tables. "Yeah she's a good person, but what can I get y'all to drink?" Timmy asked, I lean on the counter, "my usual" I say as he smiles at me and writes it down, "may I get a mocha? Middle white mocha with wiped cream?" Hotguy asks which reminded me of Scar but Scar says with extra wipes cream not just wiped cream.

"Sure thing, I'll be right with y'all" Timmy said as he walks into the kitchen and prepares our drinks, we take a seat where Beth already cleaned and smelt like caramel and honey. Me and Hotguy talked until another girl walked in. "Hide me!" Hotguy whispered to me trying to get behind me, "just get under the table if it's so important" I said.

"Never mind Im just gonna hope she doesn't see m-" the girl that walked in cut him off, "Hotguy! Hello there~" she said in a flirty voice, "um" is all that came out his mouth. "Nope, he doesn't want to talk to y-" I get cut off, "well HE can tell me if he want to talk" she said to me in a rude manner.

"Don't talk to him like that.. and y-yeah I don't want to talk" Hotguy said, "here are y'alls drinks- Oh sorry am I interrupting something?" Beth asked holding our coffee. "Nope perfect timing actually and she was just leaving" I said sticking my tongue out at her but then she slapped our coffees out of Beth's hand.

"Hey!" I yell at her angrily , "oops sorry" she said sarcastically then looking at Hotguy with a wink.

Scar's POV 

When the girl walked out the shop Grian looked at me and I had a disused face, "well I'll be back with another set of coffee, sorry" Beth said walking back to the kitchen. "What is wrong with people?" Grian said, "idk.." I said now looking at him.

"Well whatcha doing tomorrow?" I ask stupidly cause I know he's going to school, "I got school to go to, what are you doing except from 'saving' the world" he said crossing his arms. "Very funny but don't know" I lied at saying the last part cause I go to school with Grian as Scar.

"Well sorry for the wait but here's your coffees" Beth said placing our coffees down with a smile, "thank you" I say with a smile while Grian grabbed his coffee and taking a sip. "Wait it's ho-" I cut off by Grian burning his tongue, "ow!" He whisper yelled sticking his tongue out.

"Told you" I said with giggle, "you said it after I took a sip!" Grian said with a dramatic sad face. "Well you should know better than to drink coffee right away!" I said slapping my forehead, I then take a sip of mine, "how is that not hot to you!?" Grian said shocked. "Well I have wiped cream which makes it cooler" I said.

"Oh and what did you get?" I ask actually forgetting what he gets every time we come here, "I got a normal coffee with two sugars and a bit of creamer usually with an ice cube but Timmy forgot it" Grian said blowing his coffee.

"Well I'm off, bye Jimmy and bye Grian and Hotguy!" Beth said as she got her things and left waving bye to us, "bye!" All three of us (Jimmy, Scar, and Grian) say.

*Ten minutes later*

We get done with our coffee and we're out the shop going home, "Bye Grian, have a good night!" I say waving bye, "bye" Grian said walking to our school to go to his dorm. I fly up to zoom past Grian so he wouldn't know I was going to same place he was, I fly to my dorm window and open it.

I walk inside, blush and smile cause how long I've been with Grian. That was amazing.. I thought happily, I loved just spending time with him.

I fall face first on my bed but then get back up to change into Pjs, when I'm done changing I go to my bed and jump in getting situated and comfy. I lay down and soon enough I'm drifting off..

=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-===-=-==-=-=-=—==—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=

Hey pups! Hope you like it and hope you are having a good night or day, thank you so much for reading and love y'all so much!

(Hope you liked your character The_CowSheriff!)

Bye pups! 1184 words!