29

.........................................................................................................................................................

Author's note! Just wanted to tell y'all that lilliarnaPownall made a name for 'the guy who f_(#ed or was about to Grian is now'...

JACKSON

Thank you! Now back to the story!

.........................................................................................................................................................

Scar's POV 

I wake up, too tired to open my eyes. I felt warmth on my body but thought that it was Grian's cats or a pillow, but then realized the thing had arms and was rapping them around my back.

I start to squint my eyes to see what the thing was, I saw light brown hair and red,yellow, and blue wings. 

Grian!?

I blush furiously from him sitting in my lap and with his arms around me, I couldn't and didn't want to move because I didn't want to wake him up and wanted to stay with him. I could fully see him and everything around me now and look over to the side of the bed to see the time.

2:40 a.m.

Grian said he could only sleep with someone with him, it didn't matter who, he just needed someone with him so my blush went down but not fully. I then tried to look around the room but I think Grian felt me because he sank into my chest more and RAPPED HIS WINGS AROUND ME! I loved the feel of his wings, they were so soft and so colorful.

He's so beautiful... I thought looking back at him, I put my hands on his cheeks making him so he's facing towards me. I look at his lips and how soft they look, I then play with his hair not too much to where he wakes up but just shuffling around the knots.

"Uhmmmm...S-Scar.." Grian said still asleep, "yes" I whisper back, I get no response so just think his still asleep.

Grian's POV (sorry for Scar's being short!)

Scar was awake and I didn't know what to do so I just played asleep, he was messing around with my hair with one hand and the other on my cheek. I blush at his touch and warmth and blush more when I remember I 'kissed' or pecked him on his lips, they were soft but rough at the some time and it was perfect. He was perfect..

I then hear a beep sound I think from Scar's communicator, "no!" I heard him whisper. What's Scar upset about? I thought as he started to move me off of him, I didn't want to but didn't show it. I squint my eyes to where he can't see them and see that he's sad, he started to type something and he got off the bed.

"Sorry Grian..I have to go..." Scar said in a sad voice, "o-ok" I say back hoping he didn't hear me.

I heard the door open and sit up to see if anyone else was awake, of course not because it's literally 3:00 a.m. right now but then why was Scar awake?

I forgot to put Maui and Pearl back in their crate, Pearl jumped down from where Mumbo was sitting because she was cuddling him and then jumped onto my bed. Maui was curled up on the floor next to Cleo but not touching her and got up and jumped onto my bed like Pearl did.

They then got into my lap and fall asleep, I lay back and think of Scar's touch and my cats warmth like Scar was keeping me from the cold. 

But I still coundn't go to sleep so I decided to put my suit on and do anything except sleep..