55 (;

Scar's POV

So I've been thinking about what we could do, like maybe another sleep over or something. But then my mind went to a pool party! Our school wasn't too far from a huge outdoor pool I saw not too long ago while flying around.  It's like 9 a.m. and I bet Grian's probably not even up yet, knowing how long he probably stayed with Jimmy and Beth at the coffee shop.

Coming to think of it, I'm actually quite thirsty for coffee right about now. I get out my couch and turn off the TV, and started walking over to Jimmy's shop when remembered that they have the weekends off. 

Awwww come on man! 

I say in my head wanting the coffee that they make. I mean I was already outside so I could at least see if someone was there, which there wasn't. So I just decided to go to the HQ for the time being, as I start to see it, I start to get happy when I see my feathered friend in the distance. As his back faced me I started to run and hug him from behind. 

"Oh my Irene, Scar!" Grian said while laughing and looking back at me

"I missed you" I said with my arms under his shoulders picking him up and hugged him tight and smiling, happy to see him awake at this time.

I had a pink blush start to creep over my nose and ears, while holding him I felt more relaxed and wanted to stay like that for a little bit longer. This was actually the first time Grian didn't try to push me off of him and I loved it. I bent down to put Grian down and nuzzled my nose into his neck while still hugging him.

Jimmy and Beth started to laugh making me look up to see them, I then see Grian looking as red as ever. Beth then starts to say, "awwwwww" while Jimmy gives us a, 'what in the Minecraft world is happening here' look. 

"Scar?" Grian said crossing his arms and looking at me, "yes?" I say softening the hug a little. "What are you doing?" He said looking back over at Jimmy and Beth looking at us. "Nothing.. I just wanted a hug. And it's really weird seeing you awake at this time." I say finally unhugging him and straightening  up again.

"Well I did drink coffee right before I went to bed, that's probably why." He said again turning around and looking at me, "oh yeah, that definitely sounds like something you'd do" I say smiling and laughing softly.

"Well I guess me and Beth will be off, so have fun y'all two." Jimmy said winking at Grian as he turned right back to me with a little whiteish pink color on his face. "Well, um, what'd you think of doing this week?" Grian asked I lit up.

"A pool party!! I saw one close to the school!" I said excitedly, and seeing Grian smiling at me. "Now that sounds fun, also what time did you want to meet with the others there?" He asked as I walked us to the outdoor pool I saw a bit closer than I thought it was. "Maybe about 1 p.m. so we can eat and it settle down before we swim?" I say as he nods.

Grian's POV

We went to the pool and when he said huge he meant it! I was at least one and a half school buses length and width, and also with a hot tub with cup holders! I can hide my wings, which means I can keep them in my back but it is a little uncomfortable but with warm/hot water I absolutely love it on my wings. 

I also saw some lights in the pool which looked rainbow color for the night when it gets dark, also maybe we could go back at night to see the lights and swim again!  We then started to head back to the school and our dorms to get some swim shorts and drinks after our lunch and dinner. "Hey, Scar?" I say wanting to ask him about maybe going to the pool again after dinner with Mumbo, Cleo, Timmy, and Beth. "Yeah, what's up?" He asked finding some drinks to put in his little bag.

"Could we maybe go back to the pool after dinner with everyone because I remember seeing light in the pool and I thought it would be nice and pretty to go back and see them in the dark. Would that be okay?" I ask, "of course! I would love to, I saw the lights to and was actually thinking the same thing" he said making both of us smile.

"Thank you" I say looking at him smiling and blushing at how cute he is..

He then looked at me, smiling widely with his eyes closed and redness on his ears.

-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—-=-=-=-==-=-=-=—==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

HELLO PUP!!! How have y'all been?? And IM BACK! So so sorry for the long long long wait and I really hope you like it! Also sorry for it being a little short but either way I love y'all all for the support and hope y'all have a good day or night! 

Bye pups!!! 870 words!