¡30!

Scar's POV 

I went over to where Watcher was and heard crying.. I was a little shocked because I never thought I would ever see or hear him of all people cry.

I walk over to him but before I could do anything he looked up and flew off, why was he crying? Is he okay?  I thought then thinking of anything that could have happened to him, did someone hurt him? Did his gf or bf break up with him? Did I do something? Is he mad at me or someone else? I just kept thinking of these things while I put the things he was going to steal back in place.

I get done and look at the time, 5:05 a.m. maybe Grian wouldn't mind if I came back.. I thought blushing from remembering the position we were in when I woke up. I zoomed over to my dorm window to put my natural clothes on, I then walk on way over to Grian's dorm. 

I knocked to see if maybe he was awake, I was kind of hoping he was still asleep because I wanted to snuggle up to him. But he opened the door, "S-scar?" Grian says, "Grian! Are you okay!? Have y-you been crying..?" I whisper yelled because of everyone that was asleep, "oh umm.. n-no.." he saids but I thought was I lie. 

"You have. Why but you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.." I said softly after he let me in, "I was j-just thinking about Jackson again.." he said walking over to his bed with Maui and Pearl sitting beside him. Him again!? I just want to kill him so badly.. I thought angrily, I walk over to where he was and hug him, "you don't have to worry about him, I'll deal with him." I said in his ear softly.

He hugged me back and even rapped his wings around me again, "your wings are soft ya know." I said giggling a little and breaking out the hug, "oh um th-thank you?" He said blushing and smiling. "And beautiful" I say low enough so he couldn't hear me, "did you say something?" He asked, "no why?" I lied, "I thought I heard something, guess it was the cats" he said looking at them.

"Guess it was" I said with blush on my face, "sooo.. did you sleep good in my lap?" I smirked and giggling again, he looks back at me and looks like a tomato.

"Uh-um s-sorry if I made y-you uncomfortable about that.." he said hiding his face with his hands, "n-no! Not at all! I was perfectly fine with it" I said smiling and blushing the same amount of blush he has.

Grian's POV (sorry if short ^^^)

I take my hands off my face and to my side because Cleo woke up, "oh! Morning Cleo" I say, "y-yeah morning.." Scar then says, "good morning y'all to-" she cuts herself off from yawning. I then look at the cloak because I didn't know what time it was, 5:25 a.m. so a good time to wake up for Cleo that is.

"Since we're up what do y'all wanna to do?" Cleo asked looking at everyone else who was asleep, "don't know, do y'all maybe want to play a card or something?" Scar asked, "that's fine with me, you in Cleo?" I then ask, "sure" she answered back.

We decided to play UNO because why not

Me: yellow-2, yellow-7, yellow-skip, green-4, blue-drawl two, blue-2, blue-9

We start to game with a green-7, Scar places a green-5, I place my only green-4, and Cleo places a red-4, great! Thanks Cleo! I thought sarcastically.

We played for about 20 minutes and Cleo won, "Yesssssss! I win losers!" Cleo yells waking Mumbo up, "could ya keep it down?" Mumbo ask giggling a little. "No because I won! And it is time to start getting ready for school" Cleo said to Mumbo, "wait where are Shelby and Katheri-" he cuts himself off, "aw that's so cute!" Mumbo yells not loud enough to wake them though.

"I know! Aren't they so cute?!" I said back, "what are y'all talking about?" Scar asked, "look at Shelby and Katherine!" I say to him while he looks at them snuggled up at the end of my bed.

(Nature wives!)

"Awwwww I knew Shelby liked Katherine!" He says making Shelby move a little, "umm what's going o-" Shelby starts but then blushes her butt off when she realizes that she's snuggled against Katherine. "Ohhhhh my goodness!" Shelby then says making Katherine snuggle up to her more, she blushes more and then Katherine wakes up.

"Oh h-hey Shelby!" Katherine says blushing just as much as Shelby, "I might've moved y-you to snuggle w-with me.." Katherine said looking away from Shelby with blush just scattered onto her face, "o-okay and I did s-sleep better than I have in a while.." Shelby then says making Katherine look back at her, "m-me too!" Katherine says happily.

"O-oh!" Shelby says blushing more some how, "could y'all stop flirting because it's 6:00 a.m. now" Cleo says with a smirk.

They both look at her with blush still on their face and then look at all of us who were watching them practically flirting to each other.

We all just talk until it hit 6:30 a.m.

"Well I guess y'all better go to y'all's dorms to get dressed." I said getting up, "good idea and this was fun, we should do it more often!" Cleo says happily, "yeah I agree!" Shelby says while holding Katherine's hand. 

I then look at Scar who was looking at me and smiling, "you have fun Scar?" I ask, "yep!" He says with blush on his face, Shelby, Cleo, and Katherine then left and Scar stayed and played with the cats a little because he already had his clothes that he was going to wear on because he left too I think.

I go in the bathroom to get changed and do everything else I have to to get ready for school, I then remember Jackson and hope he doesn't show up to school today.

I kept myself from crying and walked out the bathroom where I saw Scar stroking Pearl on the back, "done, are you ready to go?" I ask walking over to get my bag, "yep and I'll put Pearl and Maui up" he insisted. "Okay" I say back

"All ready, let's go!" He says opening the door for me, "yeah.." I say sarcastically, I didn't want to come to school because of that Bit(h

Jackson

-=-==——=-==-==-=-=-=-=-==-==-=-=-=-=-=—=—==—=—==-==-=—=—=-=-=-=-==-=—==-=-=-=-==—=—

Hey pups hope you liked it and hope y'all are having a good night or day! Thank you so much for reading and love y'all so much!

Bye pups! 1107 words!