26

Scar's POV 

About 40 minutes go by and my communicator dings, a message from Bdubs/moss king

<Bdubs> Hotguy! We need you over here stat! Watcher is about to kill a women it looks like!

<Scar> On my way! Where are y'all!? 

<Bdubs> by Sahara to the right! Now hurry up he just throw a knife!

<Scar> I'm done! Heading your way now!

<Bdub> just hurry, we're trying to hold him back but he doesn't care!

<Scar> just got to Sahara.. where are ya'l- never mind see you! 

I fly as quickly as I could and saw dad (Doc), Bdubs, and Cleo holding back Watcher from getting to a lady. I thought she looked familiar and flew do to investigate and stop Watcher from attacking her, I land a see that the girl is actually Miss Brown...

I look at Watcher being held back and see the most aggressive face I've seen on him, "Let go of me! I'm going to kill you!" He said to my team and the last part to my teacher. Why is HE so mad with her? DID SHE TRY TO HAVE SEX WITH HIM!? Oh if so IM going to be the one to kill her! I thought looking back at her with almost the same emotion as Watcher.

"Hello!? You gonna help or not!?" Dad said still holding him back

"Get the lady out of here so Watcher won't hurt her!" Bdubs butted in

"Don't you f_(#ing dare Hotguy!" Watcher said now looking at me

I didn't know what to do so I just ran over to my teacher and picked her up, I really didn't want to but I had to get her to safety. I flew up in the air with her, "what strong muscles yo-" I cut her off, "did you touch Watcher? Answer me now or I'll drop you." I said, "what tf are you talking about!? I didn't touch him! But he was talking about this guy.. um but we don't need to discus-" I cut her off again, "Scar." I said.

She looked shocked, "w-what about h-him!?" She said looking scared, "the boy that you wanted to f_(#? Do you NOT F_(#ING remember??" I asked looking at her and making my nose wrinkle up. 

"I ha-have n-no idea what you're talking a-about!" She said sheepishly, "sure you don't" I said back and flying over to a pond (which she could get out of, he didn't want to kill her!) and dropped her in the middle of the water in which there was a platform so she could climb onto.

"Good luck" I said smiling and heading back to Sahara where a they were, I got there to see Cleo talking to Watcher about something. I flew down to where they were and hid behind a building, "-lue I guess, why?" I heard Watcher say, "well just wanted to know a little about you and um, are you gay? Or anything but not straight?" Cleo asked which put red and pink blush onto my face thinking if Grian was gay.

"Uhhhmm, why do you want to know that?" Watcher said with a little blush, "like I said, I just want to know you better and/or what you like so we can maybe be friends?"Cleo asked, "oh um sure, and you seem chill but don't tell anyone and I can tell you some of the other villains bases are!" Watcher said getting me out of my thoughts about Grian, I walk up to them, "Hey Watcher, why were you so set on that lady?" I ask.

"First none of your business, second where did you put her, third where did you come from?" He asked, "I'm not telling you where I put her and just behind that building." I said turning around and pointing to the building I was behind.

"We're you stocking us?" Cleo asked, "no, why? Were y'all talking about something?" I lied and turned back around to them. "No, or well not anything special" Cleo said winking at me which I smiled because of her being loyal to me, which I'm guessing she's going to tell me what they were talking about.

I look back at Watcher who is eyeing me, "f_(# you, I'm off" he said turning around, smiling at Cleo (which I got a little jealous) and took off.

Grian's POV 

I head the direction that Hotguy went to drop that dame teacher off, I come across a pond looking place and see a figure in the middle of the water on a platform. I get a closer look and see that it's the teacher and having a face of annoyance, I was quite confused why Hotguy the number one hero would put HER here. I decided to leave her there because it was funny how she didn't want to get wet, I then went to go home.

Wonder what Maui and Pearl are up t- I thought as I got grabbed from behind, "WTH!?" I yelled out. "Shhhh! It's okay it me Hotguy!" I heard, "get o-of-" he cover my mouth.

"Mmmhhh! G-get o-of-mmhh!" I tried yelling, "stop! I'm gonna fly down, I just want to tal-" I lick his hand to make him move. He then loosens his grip and I fly up and back down to catch hold of him and keep flying downward so I will eventually run him into the floor.

BAMMM!

Right in the ground!

=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-=—==-=-=-=-=-==—==-=-==-=-=-==—==—-==-===-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—=-==-=—=

Sorry it's short! And hey pups! I fell asleep while making this and I don't have an idea right now so I just wanted to make this for the ones who are reading! Thank you for reading and love y'all!

Bye pups! 926 words!