7

Scar's POV

I was still at the headquarters when it became time to go to school, I didn't get any sleep so I knew I was going to be tired. I started to walk over to school and I saw Grian going into a coffee shop like he does everyday, but I'm betting he didn't get much sleep because he looked angry and he is only angry in the morning if he didn't get enough sleep.

I walked over to the coffee shop Grian went into, and right when I got there Grian was talking to his other friend Jimmy or Timmy is what Grian calls him. They started to laugh, then jimmy gave Grian his coffee and found a table to sit at because school started in about 20minutes. I then went up to the corner to order a drink and a muffin because the muffins there were delicious, me and Jimmy also talked but not a lot. 

I was about to go out the door of the cafe and then I heard my name being called, I turn around and see Grian waving his hand over to where he was sitting for me to go sit with him. I then walk over to the tall table Grian was sitting at, we talked for a few minutes until I saw something on Grian's wing, "G, what's on your left wing?" I said curiously. He then looks at his left wing and says that when he was sleeping, he fell off his bed and landed on his wing crushing it a little.

I remembered last night when I was pinning the villain "watcher" on the wall, he said that I needed to be more careful because I just accidentally crushing his wing, the left one to be exact.

I started to get a little curious but I shrugged it off after a while, when the time hit 7:10 we started to go to school because it's about a 5-8 minute walk there and school started at about 7:20-7:25. We got to the school and Grian was staring at something that looked like two people, when I got a better look at them, they were the boys that were messing with Grian. I then looked at Grian whose face looked concerned and scared because from here it looked like the man that Grian punched in the nose, looked like he had a broken nose.

I told him that I would walk him to his class so he would feel a little safer, and if I got out my class before his I would walk him to his next, then next, and so far. Grian loved the idea and hugged me for it, which I loved getting hugs from him because he was always so cute!

I walk him to his class and say bye, going to my class.

Grian's POV

When I sat down in my class, I was worried that the next class I got to go to is far away, and if it was I might wait from scar or just run to my next class. But I can't leave scar that would make me look rude. So I just decided to wait for him, when the class was done I looked at my schedule at it said

-=-=-=-=-=-==—=-=-===-==-===-=DON'T LOSE, SCHEDULE-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-====-=—

Grian

Male-parrot

Lunchnumber-    xxx-xxx-xxxx

Geometry-809, history-503,  Science-908,  Music-800,  Art-500

—=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=—=-=-==—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=

I was in Geometry because well I just got to school, why!? Why me! I guess I have to wait, I thought in my little bird brain and a quiet grunt. I walked out the classroom and walked over to scar's class, I saw him paying close attention to his teacher that was explaining something. I gave a small smile from just staring at him, he looks in my direction and ours eyes meet, his emerald ones and my blue ones.

I quickly turn around with a blush forming across my cheeks and nose, I lean against the wall away from Scar, just until I went over to my locker. I get to my locker and open it up, I then put some books in and take different ones out for geometry/math. 

When I close my locker and look behind me, the two boys that pinned me to my locker yesterday were there. One of them starts to pin me again but instead of letting i that happen I push him away, he looked at me with a smirk and grabs my waist tight. I look up at him with a shocked and mad face and right before I could hit him again he kissed me, pinning me to my locker again. 

I then started to cry even though I hate to because if the people I actually love sees me, he then slid his tongue in my mouth and I began to try and breath but all that came out were moans. I looked to my left and right.

Scar...

I thought as I saw him staring at me and the guy that was forcing a kiss, I started to cry more because of Scar's shocked look but then turned VERY annoyed and angry. I look at him again and right as he sees me crying, he ran over and punched the guy so hard the other one started screaming. 

I then try to catch my breath before Scar came and grabbed my hand walking me to a room, we both walked in the room and Scar started to hug me and cry. I kept reassuring him that I was okay but he just stood there hugging me and crying. When he stopped hugging me I wiped mine and his tears, I think I saw him blush a little i which I blushed while not knowing I still had my hand on his cheek. "Well.. um do y-you want me t-to walk yo-u to your next c-class?" He said strutting a bit, with red cheeks from my hand still on him.

"Of course! And please!!" I said loudly putting both my hands on his face with a big smile, he blushed way more if possible and just stood there from my touch. He then looked at me and with a cute little smile on his face, I start to hug him again and he hugs back.

-=-=-==—=—=-==—=-=-=-===-==-=—==-==-=-=—==-=-=-=-==-=—-===-==-=-=-==-===-=-=-==—==-=—

HEY PUPS! I got to a thousand words again and since it's the weekend I MIGHT do two or three chapters! But that is a maybe and I sleep a lot like until 12 or 1 in the afternoon  -_-  but everyone know sleeping is the best thing in life. Well I hope y'all have a great day or night and thank you if you have read this far!

BYE PUPS