8

Scar's POV

When we broke out of the hug, we started walking to Grian's class because he wanted me to go with him. We then got to his class and I said my see you later wave, he walked in his classroom and our eyes met again, it felt like I had butterflies in my stomach! God, why can't I be with him all the time? It makes me sad when I see him go even though we will see each other in an hour or so. I thought.

Since my class starts at 9:30 p.m. (and it's 9:00 o-clock) I decided watch Grian in his class because why not look at a cut- winged person, with beautiful blue eyes and amazing red, yellow,  and blue wings. He has his usual clothes on (which is in part 1) and has his book bag under his desk and papers scattered on top of his desk.

I look out of the classroom and see the boy that was kissing Grian, I then walk over to him and he was going into the restroom. He looked in the mirror to check his face, for I guess blood or any ugly thing on his face, "are you trying to check yourself out, because if you are your going to get no where from how ugly it is." I said aggressively. He turned around and made a big grin on his face, "no, I'm not I was just thinking of my kiss with that dork of a bird, but I must admit, SHIT he really is a good kisser~" he said licking the side of his mouth. 

I glared at him with the most aggression on my face even I have ever seen, I walk over to him and grabbed his throat, and since I am the number one hero I was strong and I picked him up by the neck, one handed. 

He started to choke but laugh, I got more angry and I was about to punch the living soul inside his body out. But then I heard a gasp! I look to the right from where the restroom doors open, and it was Grian. 

"Scar...?" He said startled and quiet

"Um, h-hey Grian" I said letting go of the boy in my hand, he started to giggle which surprised me, I was looking at Grian and he cut himself off from laughing with his hands to his mouth.

Then out of nowhere the boy who kissed Grian (I don't have a good name for him yet :/ ) ran over to him and held Grian's face to his, he looked back at me and so did Grian. The boy gave a smirk, then looking back at Grian kissing him again, he was pinning Grian to the wall so Grian couldn't move.

"Get off of him you pervert!" I yelled running over to them and pushing to boy off of Grian, I knocked him on the floor and all he did was smirk, "I told you, he's a good kisser~" the boy said looking at Grian.

Grian's POV

I was behind Scar and holding him tight because the boy that kissed me again, when he was on the floor he said while lookin gat me that I was a good kisser. Which made me really uncomfortable, so I gripped onto Scar more. He turned around looking at me with a worried face and held onto me, whispering to me that it was okay and he would fix this problem.

I swear to hell if that boy who kissed me hits or just touches Scar I'm gonna punch him so hard that his mother feels the pain! I thought angrily looking at the boy, Scar then picked me up (which was very embarrassing) and walked out of the restroom. I still had my class to go to because I asked to go to the bathroom, so I told scar and he put me down.

I waved see you later and said my thank yous, and walked to my class

=-=-==-=—=-=-=—=-=-=—-==-=-=-=-==—-==-=-=-=-=-=-==—=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==—=-=—-=-=-=-== 

I'm posting more don't worry!! I just want to get this one over with because I have to go to the store and I don't want to keep y'all wanting

BYE PUPS!