20!¡!¡

Grian's POV

I can't believe I said I couldn't sleep without someone to him, I mean it's true but why would I tell him that? I think as we walk over to our school and go to my dorm. I wanted Scar to pick me up again because I was really comfortable when he was holding me and he knows exactly where to not touch, which I loved most about him. He never touches me where I don't want him to and he knows where those no touch squares are, I also loved the feel of his muscles holding onto me.

We got to my dorm and let ourselves in, "I'm gonna go change and you can just find somewhere to sleep, or just sleep with me because I don't really care." I said walking into the bathroom, when I shut the door I started to blush furiously from the thought of me and him snuggling together. 

I picked out the other big shirt Scar gave me because they were the most comfortable to sleep in and some shorts which you couldn't see because of how long and big Scar's shirt is on me. I come out the bathroom and put my clothes by the washer to clean later, Scar was sitting on my bed looking down at me but not at my face, more down.

I ignored it, or well shrugged it off and out into the bed. "So do you want to watch some TV or?" I say and look over at Scar who I saw was blushing, "I-um do you have a-any pants on..?" He said blushing which made me blush, "OF COURSE I AM! Why in the world would I have no pants on Scar!?" I said pulling my shirt up a little for him to see my shorts.

"SORRY! I just didn't see them!" He said hiding his face with more blush, "w-well about my question, d-do you want to watch some TV..?" I asked shyly, crisscrossed and looking over at him. He uncovered his face and started to laugh, which made me confused, "Y-yes whatever you want! This is your dorm and I just want to help you sleep so do whatever and when you're tired we can sleep" he said smiling and giggling at the same time.

"Oh okay, well is their anything you want to watch because you're probably going to think I'm stupid if I watch what I want to." I said blushing of embarrassment this time, "why would I think you're stupid? You watch whatever you want I ain't gonna call you things for it." He said looking at me. "Well it's um... SpongeBob.." I said giggling because it's my favorite show, "I LOVE SPONGEBOB!" Scar said excitedly and throwing his hands in the air making the bed move a little. "Oh sorry! A bit to loud there..sorry." He whispered still a bit happy for SpongeBob to come on, "oh I don't mind at all, but my neighbors probably do" I said looking at Scar who was getting himself comfortable to watch TV with me.

I got comfortable and turned on SpongeBob, maybe about 30 minutes to 1 hour later, I was still up because I couldn't go to sleep to my favorite show playing but then I look to my side to see a comfortable Scar just having the time of his life peacefully sleeping and turned my way. I wanted to just cuddle him to death but I knew not to because I would just embarrass myself, but...would Scar even mind?  I thought looking at him, I grab the remote and turn the TV off.

I get under the covers and scoot over to the peacefully sleeping Scar in my bed, I place my hands onto his chest and look up at him. He looks so cute when he sleep, and then I heard something...

Purring..?

Why do I heard purrin-wait! Is that Scar!? I think in my head and then feel his purring on my hands because my hands were on him, I decided to move my hand to his heart in which he flinched a little and out of nowhere started to hold me. He was now holding my waist, close to my wings but I think he was trying not to, and his head placed on my head in my hair. I couldn't stop blushing so I just accepted it and started to cuddle him too, I placed my head on his neck and kept my hands on his chest.  God I knew I was going to sleep amazing...

Scar's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night I think because it was super dark outside, I squint my eyes to  see and I felt a tickle on my face for some reason. I open my eyes to see blondish down hair and lift up my head to fully see Grian cuddling me, his hands on my stomach, and his face in my neck, I blushed and I then realized that my arms were around his waist right below his wings so I didn't hurt his wings.

I then felt something about to come out of every part of me

A purr sound

I just purred!? What in the world is happening!? I thought to myself, "uhmmm" I heard a sound Grian make and he then moved his head upwards so now our faces were inches away from each others. I wanted to kiss him so badly, I wanted to feel how soft his lips were, I wanted to feel him, and I just wanted to be with him, I decided that a little peck on his lips wouldn't hurt so here goes nothing!

I kissed him and omg his lips were just amazing, like the perfect temperature and his mouth was a little open so I felt his breath, mine smelled like peppermints and his smelt like roses, wonderful. I placed my face back into Grian soft hair and dozed back into a sleep from Grian's soft and cute snores and the feel of his hair on my face. I knew I was going to have the best sleep just from being with him and that peck on his lips...

=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—=—=-==—

Hey pups! I made another one right now because I am bored and not tired! (11:20 p.m.) right now and I don't know what to do! I'm probably going to watch some YouTube or play on Gacha club but yeah. I hope y'all like it and if you have any ideas for this book please tell me! =] I hope you have a good night or day and love y'all!

BYE PUPPPPPSSSSSS! 1091 words!