28

Scar's POV 

We were all walking to Grian's dorm for hang out, we got to Grian's dorm and I remember that he had cats. I make my way through this room, "may I let your cats out?" I ask, "GRIAN HAS CATS!?" Cleo replied, "yep and yes you can Scar" he said walking over to his bed.

I let out Pearl and Maui but they ran to Grian instead of me, "awwwww mann! I wanted to hug them!" I said looking at Maui jumping in Grian's lap, "guess they love Grian more than you Scar!" Shelby said laughing, "sucks for you!" Mumbo said while Pearl ran over to him sitting in front of him.

I put on a dramatic sad face and walked over to Grian laying my head on his shoulder, "Scar, are you being a baby? Just because Maui or Pearl didn't run to you." Grian said flicking my forehead, "ow! What was that for?" I ask holding my head even though it actually didn't hurt, "well first for being a big baby and second you put your head on my shoulder, what else would I do?" He said.

"You could have just said to get off-" I got cut off, "can y'all stop arguing and start to find something to do? Or I can pick!~" Cleo said looking at me and Grian, "what are you thinking of?" Grian asked as Maui walked out of Grian's lap and pushing her head into my arm.

"How about spin the bottl-" Grian cut Cleo off, "nope or count me out!", "uhhhh come on Grian it'll be fun!" Cleo said happily, "yeah that sounds fun!" Mumbo buts in. "To y'all, I don't want to kiss any of y'all! I don't even know where y'all mouths been!" Grian said now sitting crisscross, folding his arms, and looking away. 

"Don't be so dramatic! We all have to to!" I said reassuring him and petting Maui who has now gotten into my lap, "Scar, it's easy for you to say because you don't care who you kiss" Grian said, I was quite confused because I do care who I kiss but I just want to kiss Grian.

"Again with the arguing? So how's in?" Cleo asked, me, Mumbo and Shelby raised our hands while Grian sat there, "commmmeeeeee onnnnnn Grian! It'll be fun!" Mumbo said making Grian at least have to say yes.

"Y'all are the worst...fine.." Grian said raising his hand now, "yeah!" I said happily, maybe I can steal a kiss from Grian! I I blushed as I thought of me and Grian actually kissing. 

SPIN THE BOTTLE! Up first- (on each others cheeks!)

Cleo and Mumbo! "Hahahahahaha! I need to get this on-" Grian got cut off from them already kissing, "wow thanks for the picture.." Grian said dramatically. Second-

Mumbo and Me! "Welp bro, let's get it over with!" I said kissing him. "Why do you smell like peppermints??" Mumbo asked, "idk" I said laughing a bit. Third-

Me and Shelby ! "I cam smell the peppermint already!" Shelby laughed as we kissed. Fourth

Shelby and Gr- Then we heard someone knock on the door, thank god! I thought happily because it was Shelby and Grian next and I didn't want to see them kiss. I open the door to reveal Katherine, "oh hey Katherine!" Me and Shelby say at the same time.

I turn back to see Shelby blushing at Katherine, "hey Shelby why don't you tell Katherine what we're doing~" I said with a smirk on my face, "oh u-um okay!"Shelby said as she got up to tell Katherine what we're up to. I then walk back to Grian's bed.

"Why did you tell Shelby tell her what we're doing?" Grian whispered to me, "because I saw her blushing at Katherine!" I whispered back. "Awweee that's cute! I actually think that they would be a really good couple!" Grian whispered again, "yep, me too they already look like a couple from here!" I whisper.

Shelby and Katherine sat across from each other, I think because it's easier for the bottle to be both of them, we start Shelby's bottle over and what do you know, it lands on Katherine!

"Oh well okay!"Shelby said, Katherine kissed her but not on the cheek the lips, "u-umm! K-Katherine we're not supposed to kiss on the lips.." Shelby said embarrassed, "oh! Sorry!" Katherine said turning away with even more blush.

"Perfect timing for the love birds~!" Mumbo said, making both of them turn to him with faces as red as tomato's. "W-we aren't!" Katherine said, "y-yeah!"Shelby said, "sure.." I say softly. I guess Shelby heard me because she started to look at me with even more blush some how.

"Scar!" Shelby said, "what? I'm telling the truth!" I said giggling a little.

I then zone out from Grian's laugh, "Scar?" Cleo said, "Scar!" Shelby then said, "hello? Scar are you in there?" Mumbo said, "uh Scar? You okay?" Katherine asks, "Scarrrrrrrr!" Grian says.

Grian's POV (2 hours later Scar blacked out)

Scar I think still hasn't woken up, he's laying in my lap and I'm playing with his hair. Shelby, Katherine, And, Mumbo are still here and they all wanted to wait until Scar woke up. We were watching SpongeBob because I love it and it makes me laugh, I then feel Scar rap his arms around me and get closer to my stomach or crotch.

I look at him to see if he woke up but his eyes were closed so I couldn't tell, I blush at how close he is to me and then just turn back to watch SpongeBob. I'm still playing with his hair and look around the room where everyone is, Mumbo was sleeping in a chair in the corner of the room, Cleo just laying on the ground asleep, and Shelby and Katherine sleeping together at the end of the bed.

Since no one could see me I took Scar's hands and then lifted him up, I put him in a sitting position and got into his lap rapping my arms around his torso. I look up at him, a little peck wouldn't hurt right?  I thought as I got a little closer to his face, I pecked him on his lips and started to blush like crazy because of what I just did.

Omgomgomgomg! I thought looking down and now realizing that I was sitting on him. I couldn't move because I didn't want him to wake up but he's going to wake up in the morning anyways sooo... I just stayed there because what could I even do? Wake the others up and tell them to go, I don't want to wake them up because they look like they're sleeping good and Gem and Pearl look so adorable.

I decided I'm staying there and hoping that I wake up before any of the others...

=-=-=-=-=-===-=-=-===-=—=-==-=-=-=—=—=-=-=-=-=-==—=-=-=—=-=-=—=-==-=-=—==-=-=-=—==-=—

Hey pups! I hope you enjoyed it and excited to do the next tomorrow! Or at like 1-2 a.m. idk! But thank you for reading and love y'all so much!

Bye pups! 1161 words!