48

Scar's POV

Since Cleo, Mumbo, Katherine, and Shelby already left I decided I go and say bye to Grian and the smaller parrot. I got to my dorm and saw that Doc messaged me to go over to the HQ, I haven't been there in a while and I probably missed a lot.

He said there was a criminal on the loose that they just exited a police station, I got my suit on and zoomed out my window. The HQ came into view and I flew down to talk to Doc about what he knows about this person, he said it was a women and has a place hidden by my school.

He also told me about her name (Pearl),her age (26), attitude (nice but can be rude), how she went to prison ( stealing and trespassing), and showed me a picture of her. I flew my way over to my school and went to where Doc told me where she was, I got to the location then heard talking..

Grian?

"But griannnnnn, I just got out of prison! Why can't I stay with you? No one could know" a girl said which looked like Pearl, "Sis, you can't stay at my dorm beside my friends come over all the time to hang out. Where would you go and I don't know what they would do if they saw a criminal in my dorm" Grian said.

Sister!?

"Don't you have a small place in your closet, what you used to put your moving stuff in?" Pearl said, "i think.. actually it does have a door and a lock, mmmhhh..." Grian said thinking about something. "Fine, BUT you have to promise me that you'll pick up your feathers cause last I remember you always preened your wings and didn't pick them up" Grian said giving her an annoyed look.

"Yep! So I can stay?" Pearl said making me not know what to do. The police needed her back in prison for escaping but she doesn't seem bad and it Grian's sister I didn't even know he had a sister. "Yes" Grian said with a smile before Pearl gave him a bear hug, "thanks!" Pearl said exactly letting him go.

The started walking to the school, "oh and Mom and Dad gave Pearl and Maui back" Grian said as Pearl started jumping up and down, "really?! Yeah! I still can't believe you named her after me" Pearl said smiling. "Why wouldn't I? You're the best big sister I could have" Grian said returning the smile, "thank you" Pearl sniffled dramatically.

I then smiled and moved backwards..

I cracked a stick and they both puffed up there wings defensively and looked back where I was

Uh oh I thought crouching down so they couldn't see me, "who goes there!?" Pearl yelled defending her brother. I didn't do anything to see if they would go away, "I think we should go, Hotguy might come to find you. Knowing Doc and him probably already talked about you." Grian said and to my surprise he was right but I don't think I'm going to catch Pearl and bring her back to prison, for Grian's sake.

"Right, you wanna fly?" Pearl gestured pointing up and gave a smirk, "bet I can beat you" Grian said looking at each other and getting in a position.

"3" Pearl started

"2" then Grian

"1" they both yelled and flew up

I stayed my ground so if they looked down they couldn't see me, they got to his dorm and I quickly flew to the HQ to tell Doc I couldn't catch her cause she was to fast.

Grian's POV 

We got to my dorm and I bragged about how I won, "you only won cause I couldn't fly in prison" Sis (Pearl) said, "true but I'm having a moment to think about how I defeated my sister in a flying battle!" I said putting my hand on my chest as Sis rolled her eyes and smiled. I smiled make and we went to to closet and opened the door to a small room, to my surprise it actually had a bed and stuff that's usually in a room.

It took about an hour an a half to get the room organized, She forgot to get some old her stuff so she flew down to grab it. I walked over to the balcony where she flew just in case something happened, luckily nothing did and she came up safe with her stuff she stole and took from a store after she escaped from prison. She had a concerned look on her face as she looked the detraction of Hotguy's HQ but I didn't know why so I shrugged it off.

Pearl and Maui were out and they comforted Sis in her room as she put her clothes and stuff away. I sat on my bed turning the TV on and watching SpongeBob while also waiting for Sis to get done and watch it with me, I then got up to make me and her some hot chocolate cause I remember her saying that when she's down she drinks hot chocolate to make her feel better and happier.

She got done shortly after the hot chocolate did and we sat back down on my bed with Pearl and Maui by our sides watching SpongeBob. "I love you Sis" I said as she side hugged me and kissed me on my forehead and gave me a warming smile.

"I love you too and always will" she said as we continued to watch SpongeBob and I payed my head on her shoulder as she laid her head on mine.

I eventually fell asleep and Sis went back to her room to get rest for tomorrow, she's not going to school so she's going to be here or I hope somewhere safe if she goes anywhere. Tomorrow was a Tuesday so almost a whole week to actually hang out with her, she might have to mostly stay here but we could fly other and maybe go to Timmy's coffee shop cause I remember seeing that he made home made hot chocolate there and I know she would love that.

Maui slept with me while Pearl slept with Sis

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-==—=-==—==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=—=-=-=-=-

Hey pups! Hope you like it and hope you're having a good night or day, I actually really like this one mostly cause Pearl's Grian's sister! I love the concept of them being brother and sister, I really appreciate you guy's and gal's commenting and voting for my book just thank you so much! Love ya

Bye pups! 1078 words!