25

Grian's POV

We got to Scar's class only to see that dame teacher, I look over at Scar who's face was more scared than confused. I then look down at his hand and hold it, he also looked down and had a soft smile but that went away when the teacher came up to us. "Why won't y'all come with me~ and 'You' (me) let go of his hand" she said pointing her finger at me.

"And why would I want to do that? Try to remember who hit you in the head with a chair" I said giving her a death stare, "because I am your teacher and you listen to me!" She said angrily. "Grian.." I heard a very soft voice say, it was Scar and the teacher started to grab his other hand pulling him in a different direction.

"I'm not letting you go that easily.." I whisper back and start to pull Scar in the opposite direction as Miss Brown, I stretched out my wings and started to distract her by flapping my wing in her face. It tickled her so she let go of Scar and covered her, I then start to drag Scar to a room, any room but just away from Miss Brown.

We made it to a room but realized it was a little too small, Miss Brown was right behind us but didn't see us go into a room. She stopped at the room we were in and Scar made a little sound, I put my had over his mouth so he couldn't. 

I look back outside of the room and Miss Brown is gone so I can move my hand from his mouth, I look back at him and see I'm backed up on a wall, one of his legs between my two, and both of his arms on either side of me. I blush uncontrollably and just look up at Scar looking down on me blushing, "um T-that teachers gone we c-can get out of here.." I said now turned to the door.

"Y-yeah!" He said getting off of me and opening the door for both of us to get out, "what am I going to do? I can't just keep skipping school, I'm missing to much work already!" He said both of us looking at each other. "Do you want to go with me in my classes? I know they're not in order for how yours go but they are teaching the same things." I ask smiling softly at him.

"Yesss! Perfect!" He said excitedly, I grabbed his hand and started walking towards my class. My teachers don't really mind new people unless they literally just moved and are now starting but besides that they don't care. I walk him in the class and since we don't have assigned seats we sit wherever we want, I have always hated Geometry for some reason. I mean I know how to do it but why do we need to learn about how much 'X' is in a problem that says, "A triangle has a perimeter of 50. If 2 of its sides are equal and the third side is 5 more than the equal sides, what is the length of the third side?" Why do we need to learn this!?

I mean sure for adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying but those we have to learn because when you get older! Just never mind stop thinking about mAtH, we got to our seat and class started in about 5 minutes, the teacher wasn't in the classroom yet so we could just talk or play. "I'm really glad you let me come with you to your class because of my teacher and because of the boy that you know" Scar said with a thankful smile, "oh yeah.. I forgot you had him in your class" I said forcing a smile, what if when I'm Watcher and see that teacher I can threaten her so she doesn't be head over heels for Scar? I thought to myself thinking of what I could do to her~

Scar's POV (why not!)

We stopped talking once Grian's teacher walked in, she greeted everyone and she was quite nice well nicer than mine. "Everyone get out your note to quadrilaterals like we did yesterday, and hello there, are you a new student or just visiting?" She asked politely and pointing at me, "yes ma'am, I'm just visiting" I said back.

"Well good to have you, do you have notes or do you want me to give you some so you can work on the same page with us?" She asked, "may you give me your same notes?" I ask back. "Of course!" She said looking into a little cabinet, she then walked over to me with a smile and handed me a piece of paper which were I'm guessing there notes.

"Is your teacher always this nice?" I ask Grian, "yep she's a very kind lady but just don't get on her nerves and you're fine." He said back looking in his book bag for his notes, about three quarters of the way done with geometry and I see that boy that you know to Grian.

I saw that he had a smirk on his face and out of nowhere he turned right towards me, Grian must have noticed, "hey, you okay?" He said looking at me, "yeah but the boy that you know did something to you is outside the door." I said still looking outside the door where he was.

"F_(# off dude.." I heard Grian say in a low voice, "yeah, he's such a bully.." I said now looking at Grian who was about to laugh. "What?" I ask, "w-why can't you j-just say a bad w-word!" He whisper yelled laughing a little, "because it's a bad word!" I said in the same tone.

-After class-

"Hey, birdy?" I ask not even realizing I said 'birdy', "what did you j-just call me?" He asked blushing a little, "bird- oh! Sorry! I wasn't thinking!" I said back with blush on my face now.

"It's fine, but did you hear that forum someone?" He asked while we walked to restroom, "y-yeah actually.. but you won't like who.." I said back, "that boy?" He said turning to look at me. "Yeah.. on the day that he said to you to meet him at the entrance of the school, he was talking about you to his friends and called you birdy and uhm.. h-hot.." I said blushing a little but getting an angry thought.

"Stupid, but I really don't care if I don't hear them say anything." He said calmly,  "well okay but I just wanted to tell you..and I d-didn't like when they said you were hot.." I said but lowered my voice with a little mad tone on the last part.

"Awwwwww that's cute~" I heard him say, I start to blush because I didn't want him to hear that last part, he then stopped walking and turned to face me. He cupped my face and bopped my nose, "here's a little boop for you~" he said while giggling, "very funny.." I said still blushing a lot.

TimeLapse AFTER SCHOOL! (I'm lazy but I have more than 1000 right now!)

Grian's POV 

Me and Scar go our separate ways and Im going to my room, I get to my room and immediately run to my bed and face plant into my pillows. I hear a soft meow and look over to see Pearl pawing at her crate door, then another meow from Maui laying down.

I open there crates and they jump out happily, "I'm gonna probably go out so I'm gonna have to put y'all back up, but I'll keep you out for now." I said walking back to my bed and laying on my back, they then jump onto the bed and cuddle up against me and start to purr which reminds me of Scar and he's little purr's.

30 minutes later and I put them back up, "I'll be back just want to go out" I said already having my suit on, I get on the balcony and do my little trick like I always do and start flying around seeing what I can find..

=-=-=-===-=-=-=-=-==-==-=—==-=-=-=-==-=—====-=-=-=-===-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-==-=-=-=—

Hey pups! I hope you like it! I put a little more words and it's not as late as I did yesterday so yeah me! Thank you so much for reading this far and love y'all so much!

Bye pupss! 1400 words!