24

Grian's POV (still)

I wake up to Pearl moving around my chest, I squint my eyes to see what time it was. 

5:40 a.m. 

"Uhhhhhhhhh why do you do this to me Pearllll.. I just got y'all back and you wake me up early?" I sigh talking, "purrrrrrrr" Maui says rolling around in my hair. "Mauiiiiiii.. you too!" I said sitting up, my cats move and now I am able to get out of bed.

Mom and dad had also given me my crate that I had left at their house so I could put Pearl and Maui in there when I'm out or in school. I put them up and walked out my dorm not even controlling my body, I then walk over to Scar's dorm too. I knock on the door hoping he wasn't awake because I didn't even mean to come over here, but some things don't happen, he opened the door.

"Grian? What are you doing awake, are you okay?" Scar asked standing in front of the opened door, "yeah I'm good, and my cats woke me up and I can't go back to sleep so I came over here to see if you were up. Btw why are you up?" I ask curiously. "I was asleep but then I heard a knock of my door." He said with a dramatic expression, "well that's your fault for answering!" I whisper yelled.

"No it's your fault for coming over! But I really don't mind, do you want to stay over- wait.. you have cats!" He whisper yelled as I did, "yes I do have cats my mom and dad mailed them to me, and sure I'll stay if you want me to." I said. "I have a cat too! Not here though she's at my dads house, her name is Jellie, and yes you can stay but you have to tell me your cat's name!" He said letting me in.

"Mine are Pearl and Maui, yours has a cute name!" I say sitting on his bed, "why yours are cute to! The next time I come over can I see them?" He asks sitting next to me. "Sure" I say smiling at him in which he smiling back.

We just started to talk about all the things we liked and other things, like:

Favorite color: mine is red and Scar's is green

Eye color: mine is sea blue and Scar's is emerald green

Gender: male for both of us (sorry to the people who like Grian trans!)

Age: i'm 21 and Scar is 23

Personally: I'm that funny jokester, and sometimes rude. Scar is the kind, caring, and smart one

Hair: I'm blonde and Scar is burnette brown

And other things but we just talked about that, we looked at the time which was 5 minutes before 7a.m. I just realized that I didn't change into my normal clothes instead I was in my long shirt and shorts. So I said see you later and walked to my dorm to get ready for school, I got to my dorm quickly so no one would see me in my 'PJs' and said hi to my cats when I got in, got dressed and everything I need to do for school. I got done and then met Scar outside my door, "do you want to see my cats now or later because we have a bit of time before school starts?" I ask

"Yes! I would love to!" He said while I let him in to see my kitties, "awwwwwwwwwwww they're so cute! Can we let them out?" He ask. I nod my head, he lets Maui out while I let Pearl out. "Im gonna cry! They're so cute and fluffy!" He say as Maui licks him face, "I know! There my little helpers and they help me be calm.." I say while smiling at Pearl.

Scar's POV

I let Maui lick my face with his rough tongue and then heard the most adorable laugh that was coming from Grian, I turn to look at him and see Pearl climbing up his arm and lying down on Grian's shoulders. I blush as he was still looking at Pearl, he was just so adorable and I wanted to kiss him again but.. a real kiss not a peck on the cheek or anything, a real kiss..

I was still looking at him but all of a sudden a purr sound comes out of me, I quickly cover my mouth and Grian looks straight at me. "You did it again! I knew I wasn't dreaming!" He said running over to me  and having a face full with 'awwwwwwww', "what d-do you mean again!?" I ask loudly, "when you stayed over at my dorm I cuddled up to you and you started to purr a lot!" He said making me blush which I also saw him blush.

I put my face in my hands and fake cry from humiliation and embarrassment, "I didn't know I did that.." I said while still covering my face, "I mean it was quite cute, don't me embarrassed~" he said making me blush more but look up at him.

He had a smirk on his face and then put Pearl on my head while Maui jumped out of my lap, Pearl just sat on my head like I was a chair and Maui jumped into Grian's lap. I thought I only purred if I was touched/petted or well I guess cuddles, but not from looking at someone I love! I thought as Grian smiled at Maui.

"We should probably get to class now because it's.. um OMG! It's 7:25!" Grian yelled, "How!?" I yell back, he shrugged then put Maui in her crate and I put Pearl in hers. We grab our book bags and run out the door but we trip..

I fell on Grian...

"Owwww!" Grian says while squinting his eyes, I was laying on his chest and froze because I didn't know what to do. "Uh S-Scar?" He said and I felt his heart beat faster, "y-y-yeah..? I ask trying to let words out my mouth which didn't really work out, "can you get off m-me so we can get to c-class?" He say as I actually sit up and realize our position.

My legs were under his and my hands were on either side of him, he looked so adorable just laying there under me with blush on his face which probably was from embarrassment. My blush was uncontrollable and you could it from a mile away, "yeah sorry!" I said sitting up real quick and lend him a helping hand up.

"S-sorry about that.." I said while helping him up and looking away with blush still on my face, "it's fine but let's get to class because I know we're late" he said still holding my hand and us walking to out classes.

But when we get to my class I see

My teacher the wanted to f_(# me...

"Why hello there Scar~" was the first thing she said as she looked at me...

-=-=-====-=-=—=-=—==-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==-=-==-=—=—==—=-=—=—=—=-==-=-=-==-==-===-=—=

Hey pups! And yes I know it's 12:30 a.m. but I can't go to sleep so I just wrote this one! I hope you like and hope you're having a great night or well day now, and I love y'all so much! Thank you for continuing to read my first book and thank you for voting on it if you have! 

BYE PUPPPS! 1219 words!