21

Scar's POV

I woke up to the sound of an alarm clock and I was still snuggled up to Grian, he was asleep and the only thing that had changed was my position. I was now in Grian's chest with my arms around his stomach and since he was asleep he wasn't snuggling up to me but the alarm clock woke him up a bit making him move around a little. "Five more minutes.." I said digging me face into Grian chest blushing to, "uhmmmm, we can't it's a school day, we have to get up" Grian said making me look up at him looking down at me.

I let go of him which I was sad about because I wanted to keep snuggling with him, and like I said I had the best sleep ever. Grian got out of bed and fetched him his clothes and I sat up wearing what I was yesterday because I didn't go to my dorm to change, "well you better go to your dorm to get your clothes or you can just wear the one you gave me." Grian said going into his closet. 

"Can I wear one of the ones I gave you?" I asked getting out of his bed, "sure, - hear ya go" he said taking one of my shirts I gave him out. "Thank you!" I said going in to the bathroom to change but I probably should have told Grian. I took off my shirt right when Grian came in, "oh sorry! Didn't know you were in here!" He said shutting the door, "it's fine, should've told you!" I said rubbing the back of my head.

I get done changing, I found some good size pants to wear, and I walked out the bathroom to see Grian sitting on the bed, crisscrossing and looking at my communicator then looking up at me with a worried face. "Is there something wron-" I get cut off, "they found the teacher I hit with a chair..." he said and looking back at my communicator. 

"Uh oh! Did they email you or something? Do they know it was you?" I asked worryingly for him, "well I don't think they know it was me BUT they did tell everyone who her that you should go to the office..." he said handing me my communicator. 

———————————————————SCHOOL ANNOUNCEMENT—————————————————

<principal>  Hello Scar, I have sent an email out to everyone who has had your teacher Miss Brown (only last name I could think of) so don't think you're in trouble. There has being a student who has hit Miss Brown in the head with a chair and she was left unconscious, we don't have any evidence who did it because the cameras were off for some reason. Back when you get this go to the office and we will ask you questions about the case, do everything you normally do to get ready for school, but just go to the office before you go to class. There will also be a sub, Thank you Mr. Goodtime.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

That is what the email said and I looked back up to see Grian, "sorr-" I cut him off, "don't be sorry! It's fine and I want tell them anything and we should probably get going now"I said smiling at him and he smiled back, "thanks Scar and also for staying the night, I actually got some good sleep because of you!" He said, hugging me which I hugged back.

We broke out of the hug and walked out his dorm, we were getting close to the principals office so me and Grian said bye and I walked in the office.

"Hello Mr. Goodtime, you may sit next to Katherine and I will be with you in a minute." The principal said, "yes sir." I said not trying to shudder. I sit next to Katherine like the principal said, "do you know anything about this case? Like even if it's a boy or girl?" Katherine whispered to me, "nope not a clue." I whispered lying back, "me either, and what if the person isn't even in out class? Would they have to suspect everyone in school?" Katherine asked whispering still, "don't know, they might." I answered.

"Mr. Goodtime your turn." The principal said loud and clear, I walked over to where I was supposed to go and sat down. "Like I said in your email you aren't in trouble, I'm just going to ask you some questions about the case and if you know anything please tell us." He said, "yes sir" I say getting comfortable in the chair.

Grian's POV

I was picturing an image of Scar's abs in my mind when I bumped into someone, "long time no see~" I heard the person say, I look up to see the boy that made out with me.. "wtf do you want!?" I said crossing my arms, "Well first you're the one that bumped into me and second it's great to finally see you again~" he said walking up to me which made me walk backwards.

He backed me into a wall, great I thought sarcastically, "and just wanted to remind you that when you were 'drunk' we made out and god it was amazing~" he said making quotation marks with his hands on drunk. "Look I WAS f_(#ing drunk now get off of me you bastered!" I yelled at him, I'm gonna be late to my class and I don't want my teacher to get mad at me again. I thought as he moved which surprised me, "meet up at the entrance of school when school's over~" he said.

"Na, I'm gonna be with my actual friend and why would I ever want to meet up with you?" I ask walking away before he could answer and I saw a smirk on his face once more.

I never want to remember what he did but of course he had to drink it up, I look at my watch and it says 7:28 a.m, "SHIT!" I said running full speed to my class, hope to the lord she doesn't kill me! I thought as the time ticked 7:29.

Then of course I bump into someone who was also running, it was Scar! 

"Hey Grian! I gotta go!" He said fast, "Me too bye!" I said running past him to get to my class.

7:30

just in time!

=-=-=-=—=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-==—==-=-=-=-=—=-=-=-=—=-=-=—=-=—=-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=—=—=

Hey pups! Sorry it took so long! I hope y'all enjoyed it and hope you are having a good day or night! And sorry Grian__ for not letting them kiss 😂

Well love y'all!

BYE PUPSS! 1086 words!