43

Grian's POV 

I woke up to Maui sniffing my face, "Mauiiiiii...stop it.." I said tiredly not wanting to get up and do anything. Then Pearl of course jumps onto me and lays down on my back, "not you too Pearl.." I said tiredly again as I now had to get up and get Pearl off my back.

I'm sitting on my bed crisscrossed and Maui and Pearl sitting in my lap, I then look over at my communicator and see that Mumbo messaged me. I lean over to grab my communicator to see what it says

.................................... .....................MuMbO.........................................................

<Mumbo> do you want to hang with me, Scar, and Cleo? 

<Grian> sure, what time?

<Mumbo> is now okay? Or are you still waking up?

<Grian> well I did just wake up from Maui and Pearl but I'll hang out now if you want me to

<Mumbo> we are all over at Scar's dorm when you're ready you can just come over, and Scar got you something!

<Grian> oh! What is it??

<Mumbo> I can't tell you! Now if you want to know you have to come over

<Grian> fine..once I'm done getting dressed I'll go over

<Mumbo> okay, we're just watching something

<Grian> okay and I'll be over there shortly 

<Mumbo> we'll be waiting, bye

<Grian> Bye!

.........................................................MuMbO.........................................................

Once I got done talking to Mumbo I headed over to my dresser to pick out my red sweater and some grey pants, about 10 minutes go by and I'm putting Pearl and Maui up in there crates.

I walk outside my dorm and head towards Scar's thinking about what he had gotten me, I get to his dorm and knock revealing Cleo smiling, "Hey Grian!" She said happily as she let me in. "Hey, what's up?" I question her with a smile in return, "nothing much, do you want to watch this with us?" She asked. "Um, sure why not" I say walking over to Mumbo as Cleo followed behind.

"Hey Mumbo? Where's Scar?" I ask looking around the room not seeing him, "hey and he's in the bathroom" Mumbo said pointing towards the restroom. I sit down next to him and Cleo sits beside Mumbo, the bathroom door then caught my eye as I saw Scar come out and smile at me.

"Hey Grian! I got you something, do you want it now?" Scar asked as he went to the kitchen and grabbed a bag that looked like the one HotGuy did when I saw him at the store, "yes!" I say excitedly getting up and walking over to him. He giggles and hands me the bag that has sunflower seeds! 

"Omg, thank you! I've actually been meaning to get these!" I say happily looking at him and giving him a hug, blushing a little too. He hugs back and then I hear Cleo saying, "awwwwwww!" In which I look back and see her and Mumbo looking at the both of us hugging still. 

We pull out the hug and I thank him again, we walk back to where I was originally was sitting and he sits by me.

Scar's POV

We were just watching some random movie and Grian seemed really in to it, I look over at him and blush from how cute he is. I could always just get lost in his eyes and hold onto him forever, I just love him..

He was eating some of his flower seeds not even caring that the stuff inside the seed is what you eat, he just ate the whole seed which was cute and funny. I giggle a little and he looks at me with a confused face, "what?" He said looking at me with his cute little face and his hair slightly in front of his eyes.

"Nothing, nothing" I say smiling and looking back at the movie, "no really what? Do you want one?" He asked gesturing a seed in his hand. I look back over at him with a smile, "oh, um sure" I say taking the small seed from his hand and eating it how he did. 

"You eat them the same way I do! Yayyy" he said with his smile growing, "it does actually taste better" I say going another smile and blush growing on the bridge of my nose. 

We both look at each other, blush, then look away quickly and back at the movie. I think Mumbo and Cleo were talking about something so it was mostly me and Grian actually watching the movie. 

Timeskip! After the movie-2 hours later

"Do y'all want to go get some coffee or just going walking or something?" Grian asked getting up and looking out my window to see how bright the sun was. "Can we do both?" Cleo asked, "I'm fine with it" I said as Mumbo replied with, "sure" and so did Grian.

We walk out my dorm and towards the exit of the school, about half way there I looked down at my hand to see that Grian was holding it and talking to Mumbo about something. I blush as I rubbed the back of my neck, a few minutes later I see Jimmy's coffee store up ahead.

I was quite sad cause that might mean that Grian will let go of my hand but after we get coffee or what we usually get, we go on a walk so I might get to hold his hand again. We walk in and Grian was done talking to Mumbo but hasn't letin go of my hand which was surprising but I loved it.

We then order what we got last time and went to a booth, that's where I think Grian realized he was holding my hand so he let go. We settled into our seats and wait for Beth to bring us our drinks, about 15 minutes go by and Beth has given us our drinks and let it be on the house which was very kind of her (:).

We then say our thank you's and leave with our drinks (they had To-Go cups, they were not stealing the cups) we all started talking about rumors or stuff we've heard in school and yet again Grian holds or grabs onto my hand. 

I put on a smile and blush tasking a sip of my coffee as I keep walking with the others

God I just love him.. I thought smiling looking back down at our hands intertwined <3

=-=-=-==—=—-=-=—=-=—=-=-==-=-=—===—=-=-=—=-=-=-=-=—==—=-=-=—=—=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-==—

Hey pups! Hope you like it and hope you are having a good night or day. Thank you so much for reading and love y'all so much! I wanted to make this one 'Cute' if you get what I mean, like how Scar got Grian that gift and both of them holding hands!

Bye pups! 1102 words!