2

Chapter 2 The Scheming Wronged Wife

    One o'clock in the afternoon, sunny, windy, rainy in the middle of the night.

    Yana Yukino did a fortune-telling on the weather before going out, and came to the conclusion that today is a good time to go out.

    Yana Yukino was born in a family of onmyojis with a long history known as "Yutano Clan". There is an older brother in the family who is the leader of the Yuye Clan. Her parents left when she was still young. world.

    The skill of divination is inherent at birth, and there are almost no mistakes in divination.

    Before going out, Yukino Yana put the prison gate border that was sealed with a charm and shrunk so it was easy to carry into her bag.

    As the saying goes, the most dangerous place is the safest place. In order to prevent her cheap husband from falling into the hands of others, she has done everything she can to protect him so closely.

    The driver waited outside the door for a long time, and Yana got into the car, and she fell asleep as soon as the car started.

    The vehicle skimmed through the mottled shade of trees and was driving on the suburban road. After an unknown amount of time, Yukino Yana was awakened by Shikigami Obscura.

    "Master, the high school of conjuration is here."

    Yukino Yana yawned, got out of the car and entered the high school of conjuration after registering at the door.

    This is the second time she has come to the High School of Conjuration. The memory of the first time has been very long. She is faded and huddled in a corner, so she will not be touched easily.

    Yana Yukino came to the Conjuration High School this time to take away the things Gojo Satoru had placed in the office. He was trapped in the prison gate, and the office he used before always had to make room for the newcomer.

    This world is so cruel, warmth is fleeting, and the only thing left is devastation.

    The headmaster of the High School of Conjuration has changed, and the former headmaster seems to have died in that battle.

    Yukino Yana doesn't pay much attention to these messy things in the magic world, so she doesn't know much about them.

    She was taken to the office by a young teacher, and there happened to be someone in the office.

    The young teacher seemed a little afraid of the teenagers in the office, and said, "Student Yi Gu, you are here too."

    Yi Gu?

    This surname is no stranger to Yana Yuno. With this surname, Yana Yukino can only think of Gojo Satoru's distant relative Otoko Yuta, one of the few super-level magicians in the world of conjuration, and a student of Gojo Satoru.

    The young man in high □□. looked over. He was carrying a long samurai sword behind his back. A trace of exhaustion appeared in his peacock blue eyes.