16

Chapter 16 Don't get close to the conjurer, you will become unlucky.

    Yukino Yana found a new way of entertainment. She summoned Shifeng, and together with Gojo Satoru who could only hear his voice but not see him, one person, one shikigami and one voice, formed a temporary Landlords team.

    The prison gate was placed on a stool.

    Gojo Satoru yelled: "Don't steal my cards just because I can't see them!"

    "Who changed your cards? Thought they were all like you, so worthless?"

    Yukino Yana rolled her eyes and asked: " What do you play?"

    "My cards are laid out on the table, don't you know if you can afford your cards?"

    Yukino Yanai glanced at the cards spread out in front of the prison gate, pretending to say: "It's a pity, you can't even afford an ace in your cards."

    Gojo Satoru, who stayed inside the prison gate, couldn't see the cards outside. Let him remember it with his head.

    In fact, having him in Doudizhu is the same as not having him, but the most important thing is to participate. It is better to have some fun than not to play at all. Wutiao Wu, who is about to go crazy in the prison gate, can have such entertainment activities as Doudizhu to relieve his loneliness.

    Yuye Yana likes to rob landlords, she doesn't need a farmer companion, especially the farmer companion has a 1/2 probability of being a pig teammate Gojo Satoru.

    Shifeng drew two cards: "Pair Jack."

    Wujo Wu hurriedly said: "I want it, I want it, I want it! I have a pair, eat him, eat him!"

    Yana Yukino took out the pair from Gojo Wu's cards and threw it away. on the table.

    Yukino Yana counted the cards. She didn't have a pair and took Shikaze's card. Gojo Satoru's card was a clear card. She could easily count the cards in Shikaze's hand. If Gojo Gou didn't beat his card, Shikaze could If the cards in the hand are exhausted in one breath, the farmer wins.

    Unfortunately, his farmer teammate is a pig.

    Yukino Yana easily won.

    Without the hindrance of pig teammates, victory is as simple as that.

    After playing Doudizhu all afternoon, Yukino Yana's interest came and went quickly, put away the cards, and played Xiaoxiaole with the mobile phone that finally received the signal.

    Shi Feng supported his head and looked at the sea outside the window.

    He is a quiet shikigami, who stays in the shikigami space most of the time, and is occasionally summoned by Yukino Yana.

    All of Yana Yukino's shikigami were given the freedom to enter and exit the shikigami space by her, but he likes to be quiet, and most of the time he stays in the shikigami space and cannot come out.