46

Chapter 46 The Husband and the "Child" Are Here

    Yukino Yana thinks that the biggest black history in Atobe is that in middle school and high school, he claimed to be my uncle, what else would he take a helicopter to the tennis court to make his debut, and pay to plant 21,000 worth of plants in the garden of the ice emperor roses...

    But these, for Atobe, cannot be called black history at all. For him, this is the glorious and glorious history of his middle school and even high school.

    Yukino Yana kept complaining quickly, and the corner of Yukimura's mouth didn't straighten when he heard it.

    It made Yukino Yana salivate.

    She held her face and stared at Yukimura's face, admiringly said: "If I can look at you every day, I can eat a few more bowls of rice." It

    is really beautiful and delicious.

    Yukimura's smile didn't change, and he declined politely: "This will make

    you fat." "It's not impossible to get fat for you."

    Atobe broke the stage and said: "Don't harm Yukimura, your husband is back, restrain yourself." "

    Joke, He will come back when he comes back, do I need to restrain myself because of him?"

    Yukino Yanai pointed to the tennis court who was swinging and jumping with a tennis racket, and from time to time he could see their abs exposed when they jumped up and flew up: "If I Afraid of him, I will come here to see the handsome guy."

    Ren Zuo leaned over and asked: "I seem to have met your husband when you got married, and I don't remember what he looks like."

    Yukino Yana smiled slightly: "Do you have a second time?" The opportunity to meet him, to see his black and white photo at his funeral."

    Shinozu: "..." Atobe

    : "..."

    Yukimura: "..."

    Being her husband is really hard work.

    The tennis racket pointed at Atobe, and Echizen Ryoma pressed his hat: "Monkey Mountain King, come and play." Before

    Keigo Atobe could speak, Yukino Yana asked, "When did Atobe have Monkey Mountain King?" This nickname?"

    Renzu coughed and said nothing, his face turned dark again and again.

    No one spoke, she could only look at Echizen Ryoma who said the nickname.

    With just one glance, the heartbeat is upupup.

    Echizen Ryoma has a pair of dark green cat's eyes, arrogant, like a proud cat, Tsundere doesn't like the contact of others, and only occasionally responds to you when he is in a good mood.

    Young people are youthful.

    Echizen Ryoma spit out a sentence: "Everywhere he goes, there are crowds of people around him, and tens of thousands of monkeys stare at him. Don't you think he looks like the King of Monkey Mountain?"