30

Chapter 30 I'm not here to destroy you, I'm here to help

    The two people with superb acting skills started to play badly one after another, forcing artificial sweeteners all the time, and his voice became disgusting.

    The couple agreed to stop such physical and mental torture, and resumed the previous mode of getting along.

    However, Yukino Yana's plan to use emotion to Wujo Satoru to let him automatically give money failed.

    Yukino Yana was directly sluggish, and it didn't take long for her to be sluggish, and Chang Jingji's calls urging her to work came one after another, more frequent than the rain outside the house.

    She connected the phone, and kept the microphone away from her ears. The cold voice pierced through the phone, like a knife trying to cut her eardrum.

    "Work!"

    After finishing speaking, the phone hung up, and Yukino Yana was not given any time to react.

    "If I don't work anymore, Dechang Jingsi can rush to Wutiaozhai and cut me down."

    Gojo Wu said lazily: "No, Dechang Jingsi doesn't want to breathe the same air with you at all, rushing to Wutiaozhai to meet you." You, it’s impossible!"

    Yukino retorted: "Have you forgotten the setting that he has a crush on me? Maybe he wants to follow the route of falling in love with me."

    The rain has been raining for several days, and there is no sign of stopping.

    Gojo Satoru's voice was still lazy, as if he was lying on a deck chair, basking in the sun and feeling the gentle sea breeze blowing from the coast of Hawaii.

    "According to the setting you gave, are there any men in this world who don't have a crush on you?"

    Yana Yukino: "There are still, Xiaolan's Kudo, Sonoko's Kyogoku, my sister's husband and boyfriend." "

    … ...You are quite principled."

    Yukino Yana brushed her hair and sighed deeply: "If I had no principles, there would not be so many men admiring me."

    Gojo Satoru: "..."

    She was overwhelmed self-confidence.

    ... ...

    ...

    Yuino Yana calculated that the rain would stop for half a day. At 1:23, the fine rain stopped, and only the remaining rainwater dripped down from the eaves.

    Most of the items on the list were handed over to Hitomi Gojo for purchase, and there were only a few charms left for Yana Yukino to fetch by herself.

    After paying the money, Yuino Yana felt that selling things like talisman paper and cinnabar was really profitable.

    She also met a few conjurers, dressed in high school uniforms, they should be new students, they looked lively and innocent, obviously they had never seen blood.