12

Chapter 12 Surrender, or Die!

    "Meow——"

    the weak meow attracted Jiang Gu Ling's attention.

    There was a gray and white kitten lying on the edge of the road. It looked very thin. The fur on its body was wet from the rain, and it stuck to its body pitifully.

    Seeing someone approaching, it flinched, but being hungry and tired, it had no strength to move.

    Furutani Rei handed the umbrella to Yana Yukino, squatted down, and gently stroked the cat's head with his fingers.

    There are several obvious bloodstains on the cat's head, which should be left from fighting with other wild cats.

    Jiang Guling picked up the cat, not caring that it would wet his clothes because of its wet body.

    "Officer Furuya is going to take it home?" Yana Yukino asked.

    "I already have a dog at home, so it's nothing to keep it again."

    Yukino Yana sneered, with strong coldness, her already aggressive eyebrows were raised, and her tone was mean: "This There are so many poor wild cats and dogs in the world, and police officer Jianggu will kindly take them home to raise them? I don’t know if police officer Jianggu can keep them.” Her attitude changed suddenly, staring at the wild cat,

    revealing Killing intent.

    "Yukino?"

    Fugu Rei didn't care about Yukino Yana's malicious words, he followed her gaze and looked at the cat in his arms who was being scared by Yuino Yana.

    He thought that Yana Yukino seemed to have a special identity, and almost instantly, he let go of the hand holding the cat.

    There was a wind blowing, and at some point in Yana Yukino's hand, there was a yellow charm, and the characters written in cinnabar on it were thick red.

    "You're quite courageous, you dare to harm people in front of me."

    The spell in Yana Yukino's hand came through the air like a sharp sword, and stopped in front of Fuguya Rei, purifying what seemed to be entwined around him. The blackness on him.

    Jiang Gu Ling couldn't see it, he only noticed that the cat kept whining, one after another.

    It looked at him with fear and pleading in its eyes, as if to say "help me, save me".

    Jiang Gu Ling, who was able to undercover in the black organization, and continued to climb to the top of the organization, approaching the core of the organization and destroying the black organization, is not a person with bad intentions.

    His brows and eyes were sharp, with a sharpness that was calm to the extreme.

    "Officer Furutani, this is a demon, you stand back."