23

Chapter 23 Secretly falling in love without me!

    Yana Yukino pointed her lower eyelids, and through the gorgeous appearance of the bone girl, she saw the decayed and sore bones.

    Deep resentment and obsession linger on the bones, supporting her to stay in this world.

    "Shifeng."

    Yukino Yana called out.

    The surrounding wind all condensed around Shi Feng, and was pushed out by his palm, forming a wind field around Bone Girl.

    "It's just a good time to try the Demon-Breaking Bow I just got."

    The longbow carved with complicated patterns appeared in Yana Yukino's hands. She put her hands together and swiped in the air. There was a transparent one on the tip of her two fingers, which exuded crystal-clear light. arrows.

    The arrow hits the bow, and the bowstring is drawn taut.

    From time to time, the wind turned into a gust of wind, wrapped in an arrow and shot out, passing through the wind area and passing through the bone woman's body.

    There was a moment of stagnation, but what followed was a hurricane that stirred up the grass.

    Faced with such a non-human situation, Akashi Seijuro's eyes only flickered slightly.

    He looked sideways at Yana Yukino who was standing not far away, his lazy and undisciplined posture swept away.

    Her pulling hand had just been retracted, her figure was tall and straight, as sharp as a sharp arrow piercing the clouds, it could pierce the air when it went up, and shake the ground when it went down.

    How can someone who can get along well with Atobe Keigo be a loose waste.

    Akashi Seijuro re-evaluates the value of Yukino Yana.

    Yana Yukino stroked her arched back with her fingers.

    【marvelous! ! ! ! ! ! ]

    [The Demon-Breaking Bow is great! ! ! ]

    [What's so good about a man? Not as good as the guy who eats by himself! 】

    Yanai Yukino carefully put away the broken magic bow, took out a spell from her pocket and held it on her fingertips, and walked towards the bone girl's scattered bones.

    The simple and complex language flowed out of her mouth, and Yana lowered her eyebrows, her expression was compassionate and solemn. The gentle evening wind stirred up the broken hair that fell on the side of her face, and her aggressive face softened, and the edges and corners seemed to be smoothed.

    The dark clouds dispersed, and the watery moonlight spread out on the ground like a layer of veil.

    There is a gentle light falling on her side.