21

Chapter 21

    Yana Yukino and Osamu Dazai looked at each other, one handed wine and the other filled Kunikida's cup, the cooperation was very skillful.

    Yana Yukino picked up the wine glass and touched Kunikida's full wine glass: "You're welcome, Kunikida-kun, I'm treating you." "

    No..."

    Kunikida wanted to refuse, but Yukina A Nai interrupted: "Doesn't Kunikida-kun consider me a friend?"

    "No..."

    Yukino Yana lowered her eyes, the overhead light of the bar was releasing gorgeous light, which shattered and sprinkled on her eyes, and she was disappointed. Said: "It seems that I am not worthy to be friends with Kunikida-kun."

    Kunikida: "..."

    He stopped talking, picked up the glass and drank it down.

    Osamu Dazai applauded: "Okay!"

    He poured another cup for Kunikida and booed, "Kunikida, have another cup     !

    "

He swallowed again and took another drink.

    Atsushi Nakajima, who was holding orange juice at the side and couldn't make a drink, always felt that Kunikida had been tricked. Osamu Dazai and Yana Yukino occupied his left and right sides, pouring him wine glass by glass.

    Kunikida's cheeks blushed, and a double image appeared in front of his eyes.

    One Dazai, two Dazai... so many Dazai, what a disaster!

    So many Dazai, the world is going to end.

    Kunikida was dizzy, his fair skin was flushed, his lips were stained with wine, and his Adam's apple moved up and down unconsciously.

    Yukino Yana smelled the woody aroma mixed with alcohol coming from him.

    She was not reconciled: "Is it really impossible for me and him? Just one night."

    Osamu Dazai had a serious expression, and explained the importance of the matter to her: "Believe me, if you want to have a one-night stand with Kunikida, when you wake up tomorrow morning, you will see the troubled Kunikida take out the Ring responsibly proposes to you."

    Yukino Yana paused for a moment: "This is not possible, I have a husband, I just want to play."

    Dazai Osamu said "tsk": "Miss Yuye, you are so scumbag Yana

    Yukino shook the wine glass and touched the glass in Dazai Osamu's hand, making a crisp collision sound, she took a sip of the wine, and an ambiguous lip mark was stained on the glass wall, and Dazai Osamu called it scum, she didn't either How angry, but returned to Dazai with a half-smile: "Mr. Dazai is the same."

    Dazai blinked at her, his iris-colored pupils were dyed a little red, drifting to the side, floating at the end of the eyes.