26

Chapter 26

    Yukino Yana went to bed early yesterday, and she still refused to get up after waking up, so she lay on the bed and rubbed her head against the pillow.

    It was Xiaolan who forcibly picked her up and let her have breakfast.

    Yana Yukino was holding the hot rice porridge, with a fried egg in her mouth, without bright makeup on her face, she looked as clean as a high school student who was going to catch the bus to school after drinking a bowl of porridge.

    Yana Yukino gave two thumbs up and kept praising Xiaolan's cooking skills.

    She has never cooked a meal since she was a child, and what she does most is order takeaway with her fingers, enjoying a life of eating but not cooking.

    [Wooooow, I really want to marry Xiaolan. 】

    【Kudo Shinichi, let's fight! 】

    【Kudo Shinichi, I want to steal your wife from you. 】

    Gojo Satoru turned over, half-closed his eyes, and felt that Yana Yukino's inner voice was very noisy.

    The target is one a day, and now it's the same sex again.

    Is there anyone who is as vulgar as she is?

    But... chasing a woman with a fiancé is so difficult, there are challenges!

    Gojo Satoru regained his senses a little, and even started to make plans.

    After breakfast, Yukino Yana was about to leave the Mori Detective Agency, and Xiaolan was going to work. The life of an adult is like this, going to work, resting, and living a dull and boring life repeatedly.

    Yana Yukino fumbled in the bag for a while, found a spell, folded it into a triangle and stuffed it into the omamori hanging on the bag.

    She gave the guard to Xiaolan and told her to carry it with her.

    Although the other party was puzzled, he obediently kept the guard on his body.

    Yukino Yana looked up at the signboard of "Moori Detective Agency". Almost everyone in the circle knew that Mori Kogoro was very evil. He had gone to death a few years ago, and finally his death attributes disappeared and disappeared. Kudo Shinichi, the new god of death for several years, has risen again.

    People like them have dealt with murder cases all the year round, and they are upright and won't be entangled by monsters, but the people around them may get into trouble with dirty things.

    ...

    ...

    Since that day, Xiaolan no longer suffers from insomnia.

    Yana Yukino sent several omori with spells placed there, but the garden did not leave any.

    Atobe also received what she sent, gave a "not gorgeous" evaluation, and hung it in the office honestly.