18

Chapter 18 The Non-Existent Child

    Without Yana Yukino doing anything, Zhongyuan Zhong beat up those curse masters and screamed.

    Yukino Yana caught someone over, questioned who it was from, and after asking for a long time, he got the name of an organization he hadn't heard of.

    "Okay, one who was pushed out as cannon fodder to explore the way." Yuno Yanai held her chin, pointed her fingertips on her cheeks, and said with a contemptuous attitude, "Just send such a little guy to come here to snatch the prison gate, Look down on me?"

    Gojo Satoru echoed: "I really look down on you."

    Yana Yukino ignored him, and not many people knew that Fu Heihui had placed the prison gate with her. But his actions are not considered covert. Before that, he came to Wutiao House several times with spell tools to try to unlock the prison gate. It is not uncommon for insiders to know that the prison gate is with her.

    But the few bold people in front of her who came abroad to ambush her were a group of curse masters.

    "Guess who leaked the news?"

    "Hmm..."

    Gojo Satoru thought for a while, and spit out several names that Yana Yukino had never heard of.

    "Stop!"

    Yukino Yana was incredulous, "Gojo Satoru, how many people have you offended?" " Oh.     "

    He didn't answer, just sighed, "The strong are always envied by others."

His eyebrows jumped and he took a glass of ice water to cool himself down.

    "The Yusan Clan hasn't recovered since the Great War. The Chanyuan Clan is probably getting more difficult because of your students. Now the Gojo Clan is torn apart without you, and the power of the Kamo Clan has changed. Although Kamo Kenji has become the head of the family, his status is not high. Unstable. The

    Yusanjia, which took root in the magic world like a towering giant tree, suddenly collapsed, staring at the other conjurer families and curse masters who wanted to eat a piece of meat or even swallow it in one bite. She took a sip of the ice water, rolled a piece of ice on the tip of her tongue, and chewed it loudly, she said vaguely: "In this case, Gojo Satoru, please transfer all your money to me, and we will abscond with the money and escape from this troublesome magic world." !"

    [The reason why Wujo Wujo gave up his small treasury is so perfect! 】

    【Escape from the vortex of the magic world and welcome the bright and beautiful life of a widow! 】

    Gojo Satoru smiled, and said righteously: "How can you be a deserter? Faced with such a troublesome situation, we should face up to the difficulties!"

    Yukino Yana: "...Gojo Satoru, are you okay?"

    Gojo Wu was so passionate that he raised his fist high, but unfortunately no one appreciated it except himself.