3

Chapter 3 Today is also the day I look forward to the death of my husband

    Failed to escape from the prison gate for the hundredth time!

    The first time... I don't know how many times, but I still failed!

    Gojo Satoru had never worked so hard in his life.

    Yukino Yana didn't know that because of her, her husband had the urgent idea of ​​rushing out of prison.

    Even if she knew about it, she wouldn't care too much. She was busy connecting with her friends and attended several banquets.

    Walking around the banquet hall a few times, I have many more contacts on my phone. These are all fish in the fish pond.

    Life is so beautiful.

    Hitomi Gojo sent the documents, waiting for Yana Yukino to stamp, this step is just a pretentious walk through the process.

    Yukino Yana casually flipped through the documents and stamped her private seal.

    The Wutiao family has a lot of property outside of the country, and they are involved in all fields. Wutiao Wu didn't care much when he was there, and there were clansmen who specialized in these things.

    To be honest, Wutiao Wu is not very competent as the head of the family, but he can't stand him. As long as he is in other families, he will not dare to provoke the Wutiao family, and the Wutiao family will be able to stand firm.

    But who would have thought that such a strong Wujo Satoru would be imprisoned in the prison gate by someone's design.

    After stamping the stamp, Yukino Yana dressed up and went out.

    She has an appointment today, and the date is still a famous handsome guy.

    After reporting her name, the waiter took her into the box.

    She pushed open the door, and saw Natori Monday wearing plain glasses nestled in the seat playing with his mobile phone.

    He was not the only one in the box, there was also a person and a cat.

    The boy Yukino Yana had never seen before was a little cautious, and when he saw someone coming in, he panicked for a moment.

    Yukino Yana's gaze stayed on him for a moment before moving away. She dragged the stool and sat down, folded her arms and looked at Natori Monday: "I wonder where a popular star like you gets so much rest time? Yours What is the agent doing?"

    Natori put down his phone on Monday, blinked his eyes playfully, and joked: "Because I escaped!"

    Yukino Yana complained: "It's so pitiful to be your manager."

    Natori Monday nodded in agreement: "I That's what I think too."

    Yukino Yana took the menu and ordered a bunch of her favorite food, and she asked the boy she had never seen before: "Is there anything you want to eat?" "