11

Chapter 11 My Wife Tramples Me With Another Man

    The case was handed over to young people, while Yukino Yana and Furutani Rei sat elegantly in the coffee shop, drinking coffee while listening to high-style piano music.

    Life is really pleasant.

    There is a sweet smell of caramel in the air, and the mellow aroma of coffee beans warms up the afternoon.

    The emerald green trees outside the store opened their canopies, covering most of the sunlight, and only a little light fell on the ground, forming dots of light.

    Yukino Yana began to look for topics: "Officer Furutani should be very busy at work." Rei

    Furutani twisted the spoon with his slender fingers, stirring the coffee one after another. He was still wearing the police uniform, With his head bowed, a few strands of blond hair fell above his browbones.

    He suddenly raised his head and stared at Yukino Yana, his eyes seemed to be looking at her, and he seemed to have seen a long time through her.

    Yukino Yana wrapped her gentle and firm eyes, she was stunned, attracted by his shimmering eyes.

    "If possible, I hope to be able to enjoy this kind of afternoon time in such a free time." The

    summer wind blows, and the fallen leaves on the ground dance in the shade of the trees.

    Yukino Yana understood what he meant, if the police were no longer busy, wouldn't it prove that the world is peaceful and quiet, allowing the protectors to stop and appreciate the world.

    "It's a pity that it's in a coffee shop. You should come here for a drink at this time."

    Yukino Yana picked up the coffee cup, the coffee in the cup shook, and the latte art was stirred so that only a little pattern could be seen.

    The coffee cups touched lightly, making a crisp sound, echoing the piano music that suddenly became higher pitched.

    Yana Yukino took a sip of the coffee, with a fresh and sly face, she said: "Substitute coffee for wine, I hope that police officer Jianggu can be so leisurely every day, and his wish will come true." "I hope so.

    "

    He lowered his eyes and smiled, and Yana felt his heart beating violently, beating non-stop, like a wild horse running wild on the highway, already speeding.

    【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ]

    [Is this the blond-haired black-skinned beauty Bai Meisheng with a smile! ]

    [Relying, leaning, leaning, the whole coffee shop suddenly brightened. 】

    【Help, the heart rate is slowly rising. 】

    【One end of the balance stands Zhongyuan Zhongye, and the other end stands Jiang Gu Ling. Now the balance is obviously skewed towards Jiang Gu Ling. 】