41

Chapter 41 That Man Came Out

    The location of the auction venue is hidden. In order not to reveal the identities of those who came to the auction, they were given masks to wear before entering the venue.

    Although Yukino Yana feels that this mask is the same as not having one.

    The lights are dim, and the visibility is not high. Unless you get close, you can see people's faces clearly.

    In the middle of the room is a round platform, above which stands a wooden vertical table, and most of all the light converges on the auction table.

    Yukino Yana looked through the auction list, most of them were shady things, and when she turned to the last page, it was the training blade.

    The shape of the practice blade is unique. The blade body is 20 centimeters long and curved like a snake. The edge is extremely thin.

    The handle of the knife is a snake's head, Lingling is glowing with coldness, the eyes of the snake's head are as alive, staring at people with murderous aura.

    Nagasaki held up the bidding card and raised the price from time to time.

    Yukino Yana couldn't calm down, for fear that Gojo Satoru would be released if he got the magic tool.

    The next lot is an old-fashioned record player, not worth much, more of a collectible value.

    It is estimated that the origin of the auction here is not correct.

    What interested Yana Yuno was that the auctioneer on the introduction page wrote "Lovely Mr. Slug".

    For such a cute name, this Mr. Slug is indeed cute.

    The phone vibrated.

    Yana Yukino avoided Kaginizaki who was next to her, and quietly checked the content of the text message.

    SNS:

    Osamu Dazai: In about ten minutes, my big gift for you will arrive.

    Yukino Yana: Where are you from?

    Osamu Dazai: I'm hanging from a tree!

    Dazai Osamu: On the way here, I found a tree that is super suitable for hanging!

    Yukino Yana: ...

    [Man, no one is reliable! ! ! ! ! 】

    【Relying on others is better than relying on myself, I still find a way by myself. ]

    [I'm so mad! ! ! ! 】

    Gojo Satoru let out a "tsk".

    This is what happened to Suo Tuofei. There are not many reliable and good men like him in this world.

    If you look for someone casually, you will only find such an unreliable man.