38

Chapter 38

    Yana Yubino tied the infirmary teacher who was knocked out by her to a chair with a bandage, and gagged his mouth by the way.

    The medical teacher woke up, struggling and "humming".

    Yuino Yana strictly abides by the school rules and does not communicate with the teachers in the infirmary.

    "You have to find the creator of the space to break through this space."

    Yukino Yana asked: "Gojo Satoru, how much do you know about the school's strange stories about the thirteenth step?"

    After stepping on the thirteenth step, he entered this strange Space.

    The connection between Yukino Yana and Shikigami Space was also broken.

    If you want to leave this space, you can only find the cause of the space.

    Yukino Yana felt a strong resentment, supporting the operation of this space.

    Gojo Satoru snorted twice: "If you have something to do, go to Gojo Satoru if you have nothing to do."

    Yana Yukino: "...Is this the time to be coquettish?"

    "Who is acting like a spoiled child? Who is acting like a spoiled child?!

    " Me."

    [Forget it, men are unreliable. 】

    【Relying on yourself is better than relying on a man. ]

    [Men are unreliable Wujo Wu, let alone Wujo Wu. ]

    Gojo Satoru: "...?"

    Why did you draw him out of the range of men!

    The radio suddenly sounded, and the sweet female voice said: "Add a new school rule, you can't pretend to be a teacher, you can't pretend to be a teacher." The

    sound of swallowing saliva seemed to be there, and the female voice added: "Please strictly abide by the new school rules."

    Yuya Ya Nai: "..."

    [Can't you afford it? ! 】

    There were cramped footsteps outside the corridor, Yana Yukino took off the coat she took off from the teacher in the infirmary, and pushed open the window decisively.

    This is the first floor, and outside the window of the infirmary is the garden near the cafeteria.

    Yuino Yana locked the door, and went directly to the small garden from the window.

    During the period, she met a student who came to follow her, and she punched him down neatly. She skillfully took off his school uniform and put it on her body.