52

Chapter 52 What's wrong with this world?

    Yukino Yana is not a person who likes to share a bed with others.

    Gojo Satoru's breathing was very shallow, and the distance was so close, it had a great influence on Yana Yukino.

    After opening her eyes and adapting to the darkness, Yana Yukino stared at the top of the tent for an unknown amount of time, then turned over and faced Gojo Satoru.

    In the dark, I can't see him clearly, but I can vaguely see his silver hair.

    Of course she wasn't the only one who didn't fall asleep.

    Seeing that Yana Yumino was staring at him without moving, Gojo Satoru's breathing was stagnant, his body was tense, and he didn't dare to move.

    Could it be... She is finally going to do it herself?

    Wujo Wuxin lifted it up, thinking about how to sabotage his wife's plot gracefully and calmly.

    He pretended to turn over, turning his back to avoid her gaze.

    But as soon as he turned over, he felt that this was not selling a loophole to her?

    With a mutter in his mouth, he turned over again, and at the same time stretched out his hand to deliberately go to Yana Yukino, intending to pre-emptively control her and gain the initiative.

    As soon as the hand approached, Yana Yukino slapped it away.

    "Snapped".

    With an unusually crisp sound, Gojo Satoru couldn't pretend to be asleep any longer.

    His acting skills broke out, he rubbed his eyes, and his voice carried the strong tiredness of being woken up after falling asleep.

    "What's wrong?"

    He pretended to be confused and asked innocently.

    Yana Yuno: "There is a mosquito."

    Gojo Satoru: "..."

    I believe your ghost.

    Yukino Yana fooled him at will, and in Yukino Yana's heart, Gojo Satoru had long been equated with a fool.

    "Not asleep yet?"

    Gojo Satoru took the initiative to provoke the topic.

    But Yana Yuno refused to accept the move, she said: "Because you are next to me, isn't it normal that I can't sleep?"

    Gojo Satoru: "..."

    Excuse me.

    "Are you chatting?"

    Yana Yukino: "Are you the administrator of the district office? Where do you come to chat so much?"

    Gojo Satoru put his hand behind his head, and said honestly: "It's really hard to talk to you."

    Yuya Ya Nai also said honestly: "Under normal circumstances, I am very good at talking, but it depends on the person. You should reflect on yourself."