25

Chapter 25 My wife is so interesting.

    When the wooden door is opened, a faint scent of incense mixed with the elegant aroma of tea comes out.

    Yuino Yana sat down, and naturally picked up the black stones on the table, and played chess with Akashi Seijuro.

    She seems to be ignorant, but in fact she has not missed any of the things she should learn, such as horse riding, chess...even flower arranging.

    Yuino Yana's chess skills are average, and he only cares about the moment, too lazy to think about the next way, and soon Shiroji was killed by Akashi Seijuro's sunspots.

    It is often said that a person's chess style is a reflection of a character. Akashi Seijuro plays chess without leaking, and he can calculate the next few steps after taking one step.

    He has a domineering style of chess, foresight and unstoppable momentum, and kills all the chess pieces that Yuno Yanai plays at will. But in the end, he changed his style again, restrained his momentum, and abruptly sent Yukino Yana a draw.

    Yukino Yana put down the chess piece, looked at the chess game and thought it was funny: "It's hard work for Akashi Seikun, this is much more difficult than winning."

    Akashi Seijuro held a white piece between his slender fingertips, and the white jade piece lined his index finger Ying Run.

    "Win-win."

    He meant something, and of course Yukino Yanai heard his overtones.

    Yuino Yanai held her head, her posture was loose, and her voice was warmed by the incense next to her.

    With a smile in her voice, she seemed to be teasing: "I'm just a mascot of the Gojo family. I'm afraid Akashi-kun will be disappointed when we talk about cooperation."

    Mascot?

    Mascot probably doesn't have that ability.

    Akashi Seijuro didn't respond, but said: "Yukino-san is too modest." "

    Okay."

    Yuino Yana climbed up the pole, "If you say I am humble, then I am modest."

    Akashi Seijuro: "... ..."

    This is what he did not expect.

    "I'm afraid of trouble, and I like to solve things straightforwardly and quickly. Akashi-kun can just tell you what kind of cooperation you want." Yukino Yana took a sip of

    tea, and after the bitterness in the mouth, she returned to the sweetness, which was not what she liked to drink.

    She doesn't like bitter things.

    Having said that, Akashi Seijuro didn't go around the bush: "I want a role in a movie adapted from Asakawa Mitsuru's novel." "Then

    what do I get?"

    Akashi Seijuro took out a document and put it on the table Pushed to Yana Yukino: "Resource replacement."