53

Chapter 53 What kind of man are you?

    Not many people in the magic world know about Gojo Satoru having a wife.

    Only the insiders of the Yusan family knew that the wedding was not that big and the other party was from the Onmyoji family, so it didn't get much attention.

    Gojo Satoru had never mentioned the fact that he had a wife before.

    He has always been ostentatious, as if he was born with the ability to spotlight and attract everyone's attention.

    Wujo Wu's wife officially appeared in the magic world for the first time, and she was paid attention because Wujo Wu was trapped in the prison gate, and the prison gate was finally handed over to her by Fu Heihui.

    After Gojo Satoru was trapped, the Gojo family was still under the platform of the power behind her wife, and was not divided up by other families.

    At this time, the magic circle saw the danger of Wutiao Wuqi's heart.

    Watch me secretly marry a wife, and I will "surprise" you to death.

    Although Gojo Satoru is well-known in the conjuration world, due to his difficult to get along with and over-the-top personality, although he is strong, he is not very popular among female conjurers.

    Far inferior to the long-dead Xia Youjie.

    Also, who wants to marry Gojo Satoru.

    It's scary enough to think about.

    Although he is rich, handsome and capable, his personality is enough to obliterate all his advantages.

    After Gojo Satoru came out of the prison gate, he went crazy.

    First, those high-level officials who were still alive were punished, and some of them personally supported the forces to break into the High School of Conjuration.

    It can be said that he is now an overlord in the magic world.

    Thinking about it, I realized that if I want to reform the magic world, why should I keep those high-level people who don't want to change and stick to the rules in order to maintain their status?

    Just get the hell out and replace him with your own, isn't it good?

    For Gojo Satoru's domineering behavior, Yukino Yana only gave a very second evaluation:

    "I, Gojo Satoru, will not be controlled by others in my life!"

    Natori Zhou Yi couldn't help laughing, covering his lips with his hands, his beautiful eyes are now curved, very soft.

    He said: "I've heard about the big commotion in the world of conjuration." "

    To me, he should have done this a long time ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he runs for prime minister one day, after all, whatever he does is quite reasonable. "

    Natori Yiyi was keenly aware of the difference in Yana Yukino's attitude towards Gojo Satoru, and when he talked about the strangeness before Gojo Satoru disappeared, his tone was familiar.