19

Chapter 19 Thirty years in Hedong, thirty years in Hexi, don't bully the young and poor!

    "He can't, don't you think his eyes are small?"

    Gojo Satoru's focus is quite different from ordinary people just like Yuino Yana.

    Yana Yukino was wearing earphones, and while she was playing the game, she absent-mindedly answered Gojo Satoru: "Don't you think squinting is sexy?" "Are you okay?

    Squinting is sexy?"

    What aesthetic? It really confuses him.

    "You don't understand."

    Yukino Yanaka closed the door, and filled a big gift bag with pride after exhausting her physical strength.

    Now she is not short of money.

    Gojo Satoru: "...I don't quite understand you."

    Nakahara Nakaya is 1.6 meters tall in the front, and Kenki Kamo is squinting in the back.

    Gojo Satoru was heartbroken. In the final analysis, he was trapped in the prison gate, so that Yukino Yana could not see what is a real high-quality man.

    "Master."

    Yana Yukino glanced at Ozuki next to him, and asked, "How is the Kamo family doing now?"

    He returned the shikigami Ozuki who lent Natori Monday, and he generously exchanged it for Ozuki. high-end equipment.

    Among all shikigami, the most convenient one used by Yukino Yana is Obscure Moon. Obscure Moon doesn't like to be restrained, and uses the characteristics of shikigami to roam around, and likes to inquire about various news.

    Most of Yana Yukino's sources of information come from Obscure Moon.

    "The Kamo family is now divided into two factions. One faction is headed by the son-in-law, and the other is headed by Kamo Kenji who inherited the red blood technique. Kamo Kenji is called the son-in-law to the outside world, but the Kamo family knows that he is a concubine. Now he Became the head of the family, there are many people who dissatisfied with him, and people's hearts are fluctuating, so he launched a son-in-law to fight for power and fight with him."

    Yukino Yanai thought: "The son-in-law of the Kamo family did not inherit the art, and now he is pushed out to be just a puppet , Kamo Kenji did nothing if he was provoked like this?"

    "No." Obscure Moon informed Yukino Yana of the news, "According to my observation, the people who support him are actually just taking advantage of his status, thinking that when the time comes, he will be taken away." "A pack of wolves is

    waiting , I really want to see what Kamo Kenji will do."

    Yukino Yana pushed the car door, straightened her clothes and got out of the car.

    The obscuring moon beside him disappeared without a trace, and he didn't know where to go to find out the news.

    The earrings hanging beside her ears swayed, refracting the sunlight and falling on the floor-to-ceiling glass.