44

Chapter 44 I Can't Make You Die!

    Gojo Satoru must have fallen ill, and went back to Wujo House on time to clock in from nine to five for two whole days.

    Yukino Yana can see his blindfolded face every day, every day!

    There is an open-air hot spring in the backyard of Gojo House. Most people don’t come to the back house. This hot spring is only enjoyed by Yukino Yana.

    There was a crescent moon in the sky, the wooden lamps hanging on the porch were blown by the wind, and the candles flickered.

    Yana Yukino opened the mask and put it on, the steam was steaming, and she sighed comfortably.

    After drinking the red wine, Yukino Yana dried her hands and lay down on the edge of the hot spring to play with her mobile phone.

    No one responded to the message she sent, she opened the game slowly, and rushed to Xiao Xiao Le.

    Yukino Yana is a person with a strong desire to win and a game-perfect obsessive-compulsive disorder.

    All levels must reach the perfect full star before passing the next level.

    The same is true for playing against competitive games. If you lose, you will keep playing until you win.

    After the game's energy was exhausted, Yukino Yana received a reply to the message.

    SNS:

    Suzuki Sonoko: I don’t understand, you sent a series of exclamation marks, what do you want me to reply?

    Yana Yukino: I'm in trouble.

    Suzuki Sonoko: Any trouble is nothing compared to your trouble.

    Yana Yukino: I'm going straight to the point.

    Suzuki Sonoko: Come on.

    Yana Yukino: My brother has a long brain circuit. I didn't expect him to react at this time.

    Sonoko Suzuki:?

    Yana Yukino: Didn't my brother disagree when I married Gojo Satoru? I lied to him that I was pregnant with his child. He asked me yesterday why I didn’t bring my nephew to see him for so many years.

    Suzuki Sonoko: ...Your brother is not a brain circuit problem, why don't you take him to see a doctor.

    Yukino Yana: I had this idea. Leaving this aside, how should I get through this difficult time? My brother is very cool. If he knew that I had lied to him when I didn't have children, he would have stopped my pocket money.

    Sonoko Suzuki:? Your brother still gives you pocket money now? ? ! !

    Yana Yuno: What happened to my giant baby? have opinions?

    Suzuki Sonoko: ...

    Yukino Yana: What should I do? It's too late for me to make it now.