32

Chapter 32 The Confusing Couple

    Before Yukino Yana left, she left Natsume with a bunch of self-defense charms, and she generously asked him to find her if he had any difficulties. You are welcome.

    Because she is so free, there are not many people who can be on call.

    As for the other Ma Jingji who was still socializing at the party, Yukino Yana completely forgot.

    Yukino Yana sent the news that the Tsuchimikado family had two shikigami, Yukino and Domeki, to his elder brother Yukino Genyoshi, and it took a few hours before he got a reply.

    SNS:

    Juno Yuanyoshi: Got it.

    Yuno Genyoshi: We are about to board the plane, how is the rally going?

    It was only then that Yukino Yana remembered that there was a meeting.

    Yana Yukino: I... I left halfway because of some trivial matters, I believe Ma Jingji will not care about it.

    Yuno Genyoshi: The owner of the field is so open-minded, how can he care about such trivial matters!

    Yana Yukino: That's what I thought.

    Yuno Genyoshi: Stop talking, I'm going to board the plane.

    Yukino Yana calmly refused to answer the call from Shizuka Ma, not giving any chance to be scolded.

    Zhang Jingsi's face was sullen, and he was on the phone for three consecutive calls.

    He called Yuanyoshi Yuno again, and all he got was "The phone you dialed has been turned off."

    Zhang Jingsi: "..."

    How many evil things did he do in his previous life to let him meet the two brothers and sisters in this life?

    …

    …

    Yana Yukino has recently lived a life of self-cultivation and self-cultivation, practicing tea and flower art at home all day long.

    The potted plants on the windowsill were trimmed and trimmed by her with scissors, changing every day.

    Her behavior can be summed up in one word - leisure.

    She has no job and is not short of money for the time being.

    As an onmyoji, it can last for a few months once it opens, and the commission fee I got from Akashi Seijuro before has not been spent.

    She has money, but not a lot of money.

    At least not enough to allow her to buy the seaside villa she fancy.

    Yana Yukino took a sip of the bitter tea in the cup, her mood was just like this tea, only bitter, not sweet.

    Yana Yumino's life is so anxious for Gojo Satoru, if he doesn't go out to clubs or socialize, how can he meet other men?