5

Chapter 5 About Me Listening to My Wife Hooking Up to Two Men Simultaneously

    Yana Yukino's friend opened a bar in Yokohama. As soon as night fell, she went to Yokohama by car to cheer for her friend.

    When she arrived, the bar had just opened, and her friend Toyama Xingye was standing at the bar counter wiping wine glasses.

    After wiping the glasses, she began to mix the drinks. In addition to being the boss, Toyama Xingye also works part-time as a bartender at the bar.

    The light golden liquid in the ounce cup was poured into the shaker, Yuanshan Xingye's posture of bartending was free and easy, and her every move was a little wanton, making people stop unconsciously to watch her bartending.

    Yukino Yana sat in front of her, waiting for her to give her the first glass of wine she had mixed.

    The mixed wine was put into a glass, Yuanshan Xingye pushed the wine to her: "Remember to give the money."

    Yukino Yana took a sip, the taste was good, she said: "I will lose your money?" "

    Someone Even I have heard about the recent chic deeds."

    Yukino Yana wiped away the tears that did not exist in the corners of her eyes: "Good things don't go out, bad things spread thousands of miles."

    Toyama Xingye said directly: "It's okay to pick up leaks and become the head of the Wujo Wu family. It's not a good thing. Now is now, and Wujo Satoru has been unable to get out of the prison gate after a long time, and the other gates of the Yusan family that he has backlogged for a long time will reach out to carve up the Gojo family sooner or later." Yukino Yanai doesn't care too

    much "You don't have to worry, I know it."

    Toyama Xingye sneered: "What number do you have? How many people can you hold down just by relying on the Yuye family behind you?"

    Yana Yu smiled: "Wujo Of course, there is more than one family behind the family. Didn’t you forget that my cheap husband’s cheap adopted son became the patriarch of the Zenyuan family?”

    Toyama Xingye smiled: “Did you forget that Zenyuan Maki bloodbathed the Zenyuan family, and now the Zenyuan family Only Fu Heihui and Zenyuan Maki are the only ones who are useful."

    Yukino Yana: "..."

    Fuck, forgot about this, her cheap adopted son is now a polished commander, holding the wealth of the Zenyuan family, but There is no one under his command, and he doesn't know whether the Chanyuan family's property can be guarded or not. Maybe she needs to help.

    Yukino Yana's face fell instantly, wanting to cry without tears: "I'm not so happy anymore. Thinking about it carefully, I seem to have accepted a mess."

    Toyama Xingye suggested: "You still have to think about how to get Gojo Satoru out of prison Come out from the gate."

    "Wait." Yana Yu said suddenly, "Did I say that I'm popular?"