56

Chapter 56 About My Husband Wanting to Humiliate the Ambiguous Person I Had Wanted to Hook Up With

    Yana Yukino had a long-lost dream.

    The sky was a beautiful pink, and the yellow leaves swirled unsteadily and fell to the ground.

    There are fallen leaves piled up at the entrance of the Wujo house, and the cosmos on both sides of the corridor are in full bloom.

    The sound of footsteps came slowly, and a little girl with a familiar face walked by her. She glanced back, and her eyes fell on the white-haired boy sitting on the porch, frowning and playing with Luban locks.

    He was wearing a hooded sweater and black cropped trousers.

    Yana Yukino approached, but no shadow fell on him.

    "Wow, did he pull it like that when he was a child?"

    Yukino Yanai squatted down, propped her head up to look at him, her slender white eyelashes fell slightly, and the little Wujo Satoru in front of her was made of ice.

    With no ups and downs of breathing and no emotion in his eyes, he stood tall and overlooked everything.

    Eyelids lifted slightly, Yukino Yana met his eyes unexpectedly.

    Gojo Satoru's eyes did not stop, and fell far away on the young "Yanai Yuno" who looked back at him at the other end of the corridor.

    Then he looked back again, and continued to fiddle with the Luban lock in his hand.

    No sadness or joy, no emotion can stay in his eyes.

    Under the indifferent gaze, Yukino Yana woke up.

    She looked up at the ceiling, turned around, and saw Gojo Satoru's profile.

    The sharp jaw line is drawn together, outlining a beautiful outline.

    When he was silent, his superior facial features stood out.

    Yana Yukino blinked, and her chaotic brain gradually woke up.

    Who is this person next to her?

    Gojo Wu? !

    "Why did you sleep on my bed?"

    Yana Yukino kicked him off the bed, and heard a heavy "boom".

    "Is this world destroyed?"

    Gojo Satoru said this in a daze, lifted the quilt, got on the bed very skillfully, rolled over and hugged Yana Yukino.

    Pretend, pretend for her.

    Yukino Yana still doesn't know him? A super conjurer sleeps so soundly that he doesn't even know he was killed by a curse spirit in his dream?

    Yukino Yana smiled, slapped him on the face, controlled his strength, and his voice was clear but not too painful.

    Knowing that he couldn't pretend, Gojo Satoru pretended to be confused and opened his eyes, which were still covered with a layer of water vapor.