14

Chapter 14 Where did her husband die?

    "Me?!"

    Mori Ogai said affirmatively: "The other party appointed Chuya-kun to complete this delivery mission."

    Chuya Nakahara's eyebrows twitched, keenly feeling that something was wrong.

    "The goods delivered are a batch of diamonds worth billions, and there is also a jewelry necklace worth 90 million yuan and some antique calligraphy and paintings."

    Zhong Yuanzhong also checked the information on the goods delivered. Such a huge amount of goods is indeed worth it. He has come to complete this task.

    Mori Ogai smiled, the meaning of the smile was a little unclear: "The client, Mr. Nakaya, should know him."

    "Huh?"

    Nakahara Nakaya closed the file. He knew neither too many nor too few people, and he often had to chat with quite a few people. Dealing with powerful forces, people who have met a few times and talked a few words can be called acquaintances. He really didn't expect that among the people he knew, there would be someone who would deliver such a large order of business to his door.

    "It's the acting head of the Gojo family, Yukino Yana."

    Nakahara Chuya: "..."

    His expression was a little complicated. Thinking of some things that Yuino Yana had done, it was hard for him not to think about the potential of the other party's business. The purpose is for him.

    But thinking like this shows that he is thinking too much, and he is suspected of being sentimental.

    Mori Ogai pinched the table with his finger, and he joked: "She is also the person in charge of the delivery of the Gojo family's goods."

    Nakahara Chuya: "..."

    A acting head of the family took charge of the delivery work in person, even if the goods were worth a few dollars. One billion is not necessary, as expected, there is no plan!

    Mori Ogai carefully looked at his cadres. He looked like a leader in the first echelon of the port Mafia. His identity and temperament were the ones that little girls liked. He heard Alice say what kind of wolf dog he was called.

    Rich, beautiful and capable, I heard that his cadres also have many admirers outside, but it is a pity that he has no mood for love and concentrates on work.

    He blinked his eyes, as a leader, it is really interesting to watch the fun of his own cadres. He wasn't worried that Chuya Nakahara would really have something to do with Yana Yukino, but who wouldn't like it when it was fun?

    "I wish Mr. Zhongye a successful mission and a romantic journey."

    Zhongyuan Zhongye called out helplessly, "Boss..."

    "The commission for this order is very high, and at the same time, the risk factor is also very high. Mr. Zhongye finished it."