6

Chapter 6 About I Want to Help My Wife Chase a Man

    Osamu Dazai, who was still holding hands with Yana Yukino and asked her if she wanted to die in love together, was thrown out of the bar by Nakahara Nakaya holding his collar like trash.

    After Nakahara came back, he drank a glass, and before he swallowed the wine, he heard Yuino Yana ask: "Sir, you don't seem to have brought your wallet back." Nakahara

    also choked on the wine in his mouth, coughing non-stop .

    Focusing on teaching Osamu Dazai a lesson, he forgot about the wallet.

    Killing, of course, is more important than wallets.

    Zhongyuan Zhong also pretended to be calm, wiped off the wine from his lips with his thumb, and said quite generously: "It's the medical expenses for him." It was strange, after

    Dazai's farce, the atmosphere between the two became inexplicably harmonious , Zhongyuan Zhong didn't say "stay away from him".

    "Sir, is my divination accurate?" Yukino Yana shook his wine glass and said with a smile, "It's worth getting your name." Nakahara Chuya

    took another sip of wine, his cheeks flushed slightly, and his breath was filled with The smell of bewitching wine.

    He raised his head slightly, with an indescribably free and unrestrained air in his exquisite and good-looking eyebrows.

    Yukino Yana screamed inwardly.

    【ah! ! ! ! ! He is so handsome! ! ! ]

    [What's the point of life if you can't get this man? ! ! ! 】

    Wujo Wu rolled his eyes in the prison gate, he was so noisy, he couldn't rest at all, a short guy who is 1.6 meters tall, what is so handsome?

    What's the use of being handsome? Isn't it 1.6 meters?

    Gojo Satoru seized on Nakahara Nakaya's pain point of 1.6 meters and lashed out, but no one knew about it except himself.

    "Quite?" Nakahara Nakaya sneered, unceremoniously, "Your divination is so weak!" "

    Huh?" Yukino Yanai retorted, "Isn't it true that your wallet was stolen?"

    Nakahara Nakaya's Adam's apple Stir up and down, drink the last sip of wine in the glass.

    After finishing the drink, he put down his glass and pressed down on the brim of his hat with his fingers: "That person is not a companion who can be called a life-and-death companion." [Understood,

    he is Tsundere. 】

    "A friend who is an enemy and a friend in life and death."

    Gojo Satoru sighed, looking at the dark and vast prison gate and sighing silently: "So why didn't I cremate Jie's body at the beginning?